Official Community Forums Home

Vibrating Underwear Contest

Rob

What's more thrilling than a roller coaster ride? Well a lot of things, but how about a roller coaster ride while wearing vibrating panties. Get the blood flowing and the panties going! That's where I'd wear them. I live in Florida so there are tons of theme parks to take them for a ride on. :]

• Members

What's more thrilling than a roller coaster ride? Well a lot of things, but how about a roller coaster ride while wearing vibrating panties. Get the blood flowing and the panties going! That's where I'd wear them. I live in Florida so there are tons of theme parks to take them for a ride on. :]

That is a GREAT idea!! WHEW!! ;)

I'm a student teacher so I'm always in class full of 2nd graders.

It would be awesome to enjoy myself for once in the classroom.

It would certainly drive the official teacher crazy if he knows because he is a total hottie ;]

I have a job interview on tuesday that i would love to wear it to.. but since it wouldnt be here in time i would love to wear it to court when i go in july.. o wow i could just imagine.....

For some reason the topic of Sex has been coming up when we get together with our friend recently. One of them has talking about having a sex toy party. However some of them are just not interested in it.

I would get the wife to wear them the next time we get together with the non interested ones and tease her while we are out on the deck talking. She is always telling them how much she enjoys sex, and how they should lighten up and enjoy. It would definitely lead to an very fun night when we got home, I think the wife would wear them too. She is one of the ones the would go to the party if they have one, if fact I am trying to talk her into hosting one.

• Members

For some reason the topic of Sex has been coming up when we get together with our friend recently. One of them has talking about having a sex toy party. However some of them are just not interested in it.

I would get the wife to wear them the next time we get together with the non interested ones and tease her while we are out on the deck talking. She is always telling them how much she enjoys sex, and how they should lighten up and enjoy. It would definitely lead to an very fun night when we got home, I think the wife would wear them too. She is one of the ones the would go to the party if they have one, if fact I am trying to talk her into hosting one.

I am having one of those in 2 weeks actually!

Since wearing the Vibrating Underwear is designed to "secretely get off in front of people" I would have my wife wear them to a college football game and let her experience getting off in front of 75,000 people. Walking around the stadium and tailgating before the game would be just a teaser until we enter the stadium and them the magic would begin if she could wait that long. Did I mention she would also be wearing a short mini skirt? Hopefully she wouldn't get too wet to have everyone notice her juices dripping down her legs.

I'm supposed to meet my boyfriend's parents soon to tell them that he proposed to me and that we are to be wed. It'll also be the first time that I meet them because they live halfway across the United States. He mentioned to me that we may have to go talk to the priest afterwards to see if the church that his parents go to would be available for a reservation for the wedding.

Upon telling him about this contest, he gave me the go ahead to wear them if I win. I would have done it anyway just to surprise him afterwards but having his permission just makes this another experience that we can enjoy together.

The most daring place would be spending the day together with my significant other. First would be to our child's school for a parent teacher conference with the principal included in the meeting. Then the next stop would be a date out to goto dinner with significant other and friends to a quiet location. Afterwards I would surprise my significant other by taking both of us to an adult strip club which we have never visited or thought about ever going to one. Just imagine a dancer giving a lap dance while the vibrating underwear is being controlled by him. Will he be able to use the remote while the dancer is giving the dance? Only time will tell.

I would definitely have the girlfriend wear them out to dinner. Or to one of her college classes, thought not too often on that, I imagine it would make paying attention extremely difficult. (^_~)

There's a high chance I may wear them myself, though. Most daring... well, it would be to court tomorrow, haha. Nothing more than a moving violation, but, a pair of vibrating underwear would DEFINITELY make it a far more interesting day. (^_^)

I'd wear them when my boyfriend and I revist the Everglades. Last time we went we went on some very romantic hikes and I think after walking around in those panties coupled with the Fun Factory Smart Balls we'd be ready for some fun by the end of the day!

A lot of great entries! Thanks for sharing. I will be posting the winner (or maybe winners <_< ) on Tuesday night or Wednesday morning.

• Review Team

My anniversary (3 yrs) is this Wed and since recently having a new baby we havent got much of that spark back yet. We recently went to a music festival which would of been great to wear vib panties at but since that is over guess it is no longer an option.

In July we have a family reunion. Every 2 years my inlaws plan some huge gathering where everyone stands around drinking, smoking and just really plane ol stuff they did 2 years prior. I think it would liven the party knowing that we are doing nasty things even tho nobody else knows. I can imagine being in a middle of a convo and just giggling randomly. Makes for fun quickies and to be honest would probably put that spark back into place.

So I would wear it at our family reunion which btw is 3 days :P Just hope I dont leak HAHAHA

My Fiance works as a karaoke host weekly at several different bars near her home. If I won these, I would absolutely have her wear them to work! I would wait until she was up in front of everyone, either speaking to the patrons or singing a song! That would be absolutely brilliant to see! I know she would turn bright, BRIGHT, red!!

Congrats to the Winners

Post #19 Druscilla and Post #39 Buknakid

Enjoy and don't forget to share your experience!

• Members

Congratulations to both winners! I can't wait to read their stories.