Official Community Forums Home

Rabbit/dual Action

• Members

Hello everyone.. so I only have a couple of toys, one is just a simple, little (old) vibrator, and the other is a more complex (kinda at first) "Rock-Chick" http://www.rock-chick.com/rock_chick.asp my husband bought it for me locally, he has never heard of TT (sadly..) don't worry, i popped his TT cherry! :D

well, with the rock chick, we usually just use the bullet for some clit stimulation, during sex.. and now i am thinking it's time to get something else..

so does anyone know of any clit stimulaters that are good (and strong!)

also... I am very curious of these rabbits, but i'm not very experienced.. and would love some help!! please, any suggestions would be great!!!

• Members

I will tell you I have a dual toy that I absolutely love and have raved about time and time again. Others are probably tired of hearing it....lol. I actually talked a few other members into getting it and they are glad that they did. It is the Japanese "Strawberry Shake" Dual Vibe. I have also written a review on it. It can be very strong for the clit and at the same time in the shaft. It is nice as the controls are seperate for the clit stim and the shaft which is nice. There were a lot of times I only turned on the clit stim part of it. It has from light to intense and has never let me down.

GK30031main.jpg