Official Community Forums Home

Mikayla's Must-have's

Mikayla1

• Members

Over the last couple of years, one question keeps coming up over and repeatedly:

“Mikayla, if you were stranded on a deserted island, what sex toy would you bring with you and why?”

I HATE this question on so many levels! First, if I knew I was going to be stranded, would I ONLY have ONE toy? Hell NO! No one “knows” they are going to be stranded – so how can I possibly answer that question correctly?? Second, I am a woman who is always prepared, if I was to go on vacation to this island – the very same island on which I am to be stranded – I would travel with my toys, and ergo more than one would be stranded with me on the island – DUH!

So how do I answer this question? I tell them I am way too high maintenance to choose only one toy, that a woman needs options, and therefore I have a whole list, would they like to hear it? They always do, and I am assuming that you would like to also – so here we go.

The following is a list of all the toys that you SHOULD have in your Sex toy box and WHY! I actually have all of these items in my Sex Toy Box and I use them regularly – so for all of you who ask me what is really in my Toy Box, and which are really my favorites, here is your answer as well!

Mikayla's Must Haves!

Muuuuaaahhhhhhhh!

Mikayla

• Members

:):D Ahhhhhh....THANKS Howie.....you're a FAN, huh??? ;)

I appreciate the kind words! I just hope others find this list helpful when weeding throug the toys which are avaible now! It is hard to know what to get sometimes, I hope this makes it easier!

Kisses,

Kayla :lol::blink::D

• Members
:):D Ahhhhhh....THANKS Howie.....you're a FAN, huh??? ;)

I appreciate the kind words! I just hope others find this list helpful when weeding throug the toys which are avaible now! It is hard to know what to get sometimes, I hope this makes it easier!

Kisses,

Kayla :lol::blink::D

I am sort of new to the toys, my hubby and I have talked about trying a few for some time, so I took the leap and ordered a couple to start with.( Talk is cheap, lets play!)

I was glad to see one of my choices on Makala1's list. If he enjoys these first toys, I know what to buy next time. Thank you