Official Community Forums Home

Question About Extension

• Members

I have purchased the cyber skin 4 inch penis extension. I am wondering if any of the women on here have tried this and if you have did it feel realistic or not. I am a little shorter then I like and that makes it hard for some positions. I would like to liven some things up for my wife. She has mentioned this in the past and I thought I would give it a try. Please let hear your experiences with these kind of extensions.

• Members

I haven't used one on hubby, but a friend used one with her husband. They happened to not like it, but I believe it was more like a slip-on vibrator than an extender. Apparently, it was too tight for him and too hard or large for her (she has a petite frame).

There are lots of options, however, and I'm sure that you could find one that would work for you. I'm thinking that the CyberSkin one you mentioned would be much better than the one they used. I believe theirs was a harder plastic, and they used it many years ago. There have been many improvements in design and materials since then, such as the development of CyberSkin.