Official Community Forums Home

New At Bondage...

TheGirlyMoose

So I'm somewhat new to bondage and I wanted to here some things that I could do with my husband... He's really into it, and he has only told me that he has done somethings that would scare me. But a few weeks ago he got me some leather cuffs and told me that I have to wear them basically for the rest of eternity... Which I am more then ok with that...

I experimented a little bit with handcuffs when I was younger and I want to get more into it so I can please him more and start doing more things he's into... I'm just not sure where to begin... feathers are not my thing, I have used razor blades to make small cuts on him, but I'm more submissive and just need somethings to suggest to him that we could do... thanks for the help :D

• Members

Welcome GM!

OK, I need some clarifications here. You want ideas on Bondage (BDSM?) but you are submissive? It sounds like, if you were the one cutting him (which, btw can be dangerous, so you need to play safe) then it sounds like he is the submissive. While there are switches (people that go back and forth) it is almost easier if you 'pick a side' as far as giving the advice on what or how to play. You mention having cuffs - well, are they standard cuffs? Do they have tethers? Do you want to have HIM subued, or you?

I have written 2 articles on BDSM - a basic and a more advanced. Have you read them? If you read them and still have more questions, please come on back to this thread so I can give you more ideas!

Welcome GM!

OK, I need some clarifications here. You want ideas on Bondage (BDSM?) but you are submissive? It sounds like, if you were the one cutting him (which, btw can be dangerous, so you need to play safe) then it sounds like he is the submissive. While there are switches (people that go back and forth) it is almost easier if you 'pick a side' as far as giving the advice on what or how to play. You mention having cuffs - well, are they standard cuffs? Do they have tethers? Do you want to have HIM subued, or you?

I have written 2 articles on BDSM - a basic and a more advanced. Have you read them? If you read them and still have more questions, please come on back to this thread so I can give you more ideas!

I have switched back and forth between being submissive and dominate... and I do like being submissive... I found out that I will be dominate if need be but I would rather be submissive... and my husband is naturally very dominate...

My cuffs have rings, but didn't come with anything to attach them together but I found a link to connect them... I didn't read your articles but I will do that... thanks for the help...