Official Community Forums Home

Excite Her Bullet

Tyger

SYN2100101.jpg

I LOVE LOVE LOVE bullets! I think that a bullet is a MUST have for any toy collection, or even it’s your only toy. And, there are all sorts of them to choose from, with all sorts of speeds, options, bells & whistles (or so it seems at times). But, sometimes the more simple ones are the best, for beginners to the experienced toy users.

Just like Excite Her Bullet (in luster black). Sleek, simple, waterproof, inexpensive, stylish, & yes, easy to use. 2AA batteries is all it takes to power this shiny plastic black beauty. The bullet is 2” long, the cord is a fantastic 29” long, just right for getting lots of coverage all over your body. Getting the compartment opened on the bottom, however, takes a bit of elbow grease, & patience. Because it’s waterproof, the seal is a thick one, & boy it really creates a seal there! I like hard plastic bullets, because they’re easy to clean, are usually waterproof, & smoothly glide across your skin, while still allowing for more direct stimulation as well.

After finally prying off the bottom of the controller, (which did take a lot of patience & strength because it was TIGHT!) I saw that the inside had a little pic of how to put the batteries. Always a good thing, & less frustrating too, having directions. Sliding the batteries in, I snapped the bottom back on, & pushed the button. 2 settings is what you get, & with this one, they are HIGH & REALLY HIGH! Tyger like’em HIGH! YAY! Plus, this toy is really quiet too. After just a few minutes of using it over my nipples, & giving more attention to my clit, I was soaking my sheets! I must say, that this is a PERFECT touch!

http://shop.tootimid.com/excite-her-silver-bullet---black.aspx

• 2 weeks later...

It's VERY hard to open, due to the waterproof seal. My hubby had to open it, and he pushed on the little ribs on the side of the compartment, and pushed up at the same time. It's VERY hard to do.

It's VERY hard to open, due to the waterproof seal. My hubby had to open it, and he pushed on the little ribs on the side of the compartment, and pushed up at the same time. It's VERY hard to do.

It's VERY hard to open, due to the waterproof seal. My hubby had to open it, and he pushed on the little ribs on the side of the compartment, and pushed up at the same time (he had the controller upside down, with the cord facing down). It's VERY hard to do.

I was afraid of breaking mine too, but, just push on it, don't SQUEEZE it too much. Good luck!