Official Community Forums Home

Venus Butterfly Ii

Tyger

SE0601-14-3main.jpg

Oh. My. Gawd.

I decided to try the new, improved model of this toy, having tried several of them, most of which, end up usually being great disappointments. I’d had one, years ago, that was golden color, very similar to this, and I was less than impressed. However, I am not one to give up hope. Plus, the companies improve toys over time, so it’s always good to give toys a second chance.

Venus was the Goddess of Love, & I’m in LOVE with this hands-free, wearable vibrator. Pretty in purple, the vibrator is meant to be worn under your clothes, or, in the bedroom. Wherever you see fit. Speaking of fit, yes, ladies, those of us that aren’t rail-thin can wear them too! I’m a size 14, & the leg & waist straps are adjustable, and weren’t cutting into my skin. The straps remind me of garter hooks, so they’re easy to use & fasten. Very comfy all around.

The controller takes 3 AA batteries (not incl.). The slide control is easy to use, & you can tell the difference from low to high! Tyger likes!! Just be careful if you do wear this out, because the slide doesn't lock in, so it can be slid low, or HIGH without warning. The jelly butterfly has one very powerful bullet in it. Be sure to wash it well before & after use, and only use rubber compatible lubes around it, though it only has that small tail that tickles, so nothing to really insert.

The controller is NOT waterproof, nor is the cord very long, but it’s long enough that you can string it up thru your pants (from the top), & put it in a pocket. Which is exactly what I started to do. Thinking I could do a bunch of work in my bedroom (some summer cleaning), & have a little extra fun in the process, I get all the hooks & straps adjusted. Getting the Butterfly situated all comfy, & right on the right spots was very easy to do. The head/beak goes on the clit, and the tip of the tail tickles your labia rather nicely. OK, so, I turn it on, slide the contoller slowly on high, and WHOA! I have to grip the bathroom sink! As my orgasm rocked me, I was doing more than fluttering, I can tell you that! I had to slide it back down after I gathered my wits about me. After all, I had, um, work to do? I did notice that I would NOT be able to wear this out around anywhere where it would be quiet, because the buzzing was rather obvious, even on low. OK, let’s try exiting the bathroom again. ANOTHER orgasm! After coming down from that one, I decided that I’d never get anything done that way, so I took it off, washed it down, and put it away for later, or sooner as the case will probably be!

I give this hands-free toy hands WAAAAY up! Yes, I definitely recommend this purple pleaser!!!

http://shop.tootimid.com/venus-butterfly-ii.aspx

• Members

Great review Tyger!

I have tried these types of toys before and usually I am dissapointed, it is great to know that there is one out there that actually works as intended! Thanks!

I tried a gold butterfly one years ago. I can still see the packaging, black box, blonde on the front, and that was way to short, and sad to say, too cheezy. Plus, I wasn't as toy-experienced as I am now, so that one was a total failure. LOL This one, as I said, works, but it IS loud, so you really can't be discreet with this thing, unless you're going to a bar with loud music, concert, or something with a loud background.