Official Community Forums Home

Lady Calston Flex Tongue Vibe

• Members

I've heard great things about this vibe, but am not sure how big it is. I don't mind a bit of length - but I can't take a lot of girth. Anyone have this?

It's kind of funky looking: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002HRF3LA/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

I'm not too picky when it comes to how asthetically pleasing a toy is, but this thing looked a bit, um, diseased. I've never seen a tongue look like that. LMAO

We don't have it here on TooTimid, however, I did pull up the information from another site I sometimes go to for you:

Lady Calston offers this pleasurable waterproof vibrator, the Flex Tongue. This phthalate-free dual action vibrator is densely textured with bumps across both the shaft and clitoral stimulator.

The flexible tongue-shaped shaft bends to any position desired for accurate clitoral or G-spot stimulation. The soft jelly material also has vibrating motors located in both the clitoral attachment and just below the tip of the tongue for maximum pleasure. Simply twist the dial found at the base, and intensify or reduce the speed of vibration.

The Flex Tongue enables a woman to enjoy self-pleasure or couple play from every angle. Available in both a soft purple or a sparkling pink color to suit your preferences.

Product code: LC500.

Material / Texture:

Material:Jelly .Material safety: .Texture:Studded ..Design / Shape / Size:

Length:9" .Insertable length:5 1/2" .Circumference:4 1/2" .Diameter:1 3/8" .Clitoral attachment shape:Non-animal .Weight:0.5 lb