Official Community Forums Home

Back In Action

me4now

• Members

hello all i just wanted to share with you that after a little quiet time and relaxing plus deleting stress out my life im back in stride :D

it felt wonderful to release a lot of build fustration :) we actually tried some new toys and one i didnt enjoy at all it did nothing for me its called the "THE WIRELESS CLIT CLIMAXER" i didnt get anything from it it wasnt stimulating at all so passed on that and went for the bullet and OH YEA :o:) it was on for good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you guys have any suggestion for clit stimulating please pass on to me. thanks for the support and advice on how to relax you guys are wonderful

• Members
hello all i just wanted to share with you that after a little quiet time and relaxing plus deleting stress out my life im back in stride :D

it felt wonderful to release a lot of build fustration :) we actually tried some new toys and one i didnt enjoy at all it did nothing for me its called the "THE WIRELESS CLIT CLIMAXER" i didnt get anything from it it wasnt stimulating at all so passed on that and went for the bullet and OH YEA :o:) it was on for good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you guys have any suggestion for clit stimulating please pass on to me. thanks for the support and advice on how to relax you guys are wonderful

Want2know

I am very new to all this....but I bought the Silk Touch Vibrating Egg.... I really really like it!!! It has many speeds and pulsations... Sometimes when I am finished...I laugh out loud..cause it is sooooo good!

You really sould get one if it it stimulation you are looking for.

Chickiedoo