Official Community Forums Home

I Want To Make Him Moan

yukigurl

• Members

How do I do it?How do I make my lover moan when he's never really done it before?Please,any suggestions!

• Members

How do I do it?How do I make my lover moan when he's never really done it before?Please,any suggestions!

Very slow deep throat oral sex, my wife loves to do that, torture of the best kind. Spanish inquisitors could take lessons from her.

• Members

Here is what work wonders, I know, I am a man.

BUILD HIM UP. no difference how you do as long as he is turned on and loving it.

You may combine different things, BUT YOU do the work, he just enjoys it.

You may straddle him and give him slow intercourse, oral, hand, between the breasts.

The main thing is he has to help you. So you stimulate him and you are in NO hurry to make him orgasm.

Whenever he is close, you stop. You can keep holding him as this is a turn on by the way, but no stroking, no squeezing, no stimulation of any kind until his urge to orgasm subsides. Caress his balls gently or moderately as you do this. You will feel them get tighter also when closer to ejaculation, you will learn when to stop. Once he is "calmed down" LOL continue. Keep the stop and go for as long as he is able to take it. To help back off and delay his ejaculation you may tug and loosen up his balls for a few seconds.

You will feel them loosen up. Also in your hand you will feel his shaft swell harder.

When you take him real close you will also feel his penis throb and twitch. Don't be surprised to see a lot of precum during all that play. Listen to him if he says slow or fast. The longer you keep it going the more intense it will be. I KNOW, a real delight. This is getting long so I send you another reply.

• Members

Honestly, unless he feels comfortable being a moaner, you may simply not be able to make this happen. I know personally there are times when I'd just love to let out some verbal release during play but most times I simply just can't let go that much. If you can figure out a way to get him past that personal block, if he even has one, then you will be able to make him moan. Keep in mind it can be as much psychological as it can be physiological.

Randy.

• Members

One suggestion here to achieve it in addition to my last message. I had this done with a condom years ago and I should repeat it again, I always get all hard thinking about that day.

It started with a HJ, all I wanted, with a condom on. She started with an easy grip at the base of the shaft and kept stroking me slow. Easy grip to allow the flow of precum, stroking mid shaft, stopping a few times but keeping me in her hand. After a few times she moved her hand up the shaft about 1.5" and carried on the same delightful torture. Everytime she moved her hand up the end of the up stroke was higher too.

Then after a few times like this and no shaft left to please she went S-L-O-W-L-Y on the head, always stop and go. I used all the self control I could not to let myself ejaculate, thobbed and twitched a few times in her grip. When too intense I got her to start back at the base of the shaft,giving squeezes at the base everytime her stroke bottomed, holding i ta second or so (Too long would have made me lose control)

Every now and then some balls massaging and gentle squeezing as she kept her stroking, and at times doing a two handed stroking to stimulate the more at the same time. There was a LOT of precum in the condom, an excellent lubricant. I had her practice my favorite way to make me orgasm a few times during that session so I she knew just how to do it when the time came. Did I ever cum, a large amount of semen in the condom, and I was loud, my body jerking hard, toes curling. Then she kept stroking until I told her to stop when finished,

my balls got so tender from the intense contraction and the head very sensitive even though I would have wanted her to continue. This whole HJ session was the longest ever and most rewarding.

• Members

Moan or not moan, I agree with Thurisas (good to see you here, by the way, Thur).

But here is my 2 cents:

It always begins with the emotional connection between lovers. Most people only have 'just good enough' sex...meaning that over time, they put little effort into it. The most passionate sex occurs, in my opinion, when there is a strong emotional and psychological connection between the lovers. (Refer to the Kama Sutra).

This connection frees the individual to enter into an intense intimacy of deep joining; the world outside of the two lovers entwined fades away, and there is only then one...bliss..and in that bliss, all vocalizations and behaviors are possible and acceptable with no self consciousness.

The blessed few do this naturally (and often take it for granted), while most of us earth people have to work hard at creating this connection and resulting passion in the bedroom. But the work pays off....I was told recently that I was growling, and my partner enjoyed it! ;)