Official Community Forums Home

Good Head Kit For Him

Tyger

DJ1360-20.jpg

Hey guys & gals! Want a way to make things more exciting for you, and more appealing for your lover to go down on you? Well, if your lover likes mint, I have found just the thing for you! The Good Head Kit for Him. It comes with 5 items: Flavored Lip Balm (which would be perfect for tucking in your purse once you took off the label that says Good Head on it), Vibrating Cock Ring, Oral Gel, Tingle Mints, & an insert of Good Head Tips on how to make oral pleasuring more exciting.

I’ve tried a few Good Head items, & have always enjoyed them & appreciate their quality. Hubby’s not a huge fan of mint, but since I was the one having to taste it (for the most part), I was very happy with it, since I LOVE mint!

The kit comes in a nice pretty decorated green box. Each item is wrapped and/or packaged for your safety & to maintain the freshness of the item.

The lip balm has a seal tab on it that you have to peel off before using. The balm is hard, but once the initial application (that softens the edges) is done, goes on smoothly. It’s not overly minty, but just enough that you can taste & smell it. Yes, a definite hint of minty freshness.

The vibrating cock ring was in a sealed wrapped, similar to a condom’s wrapper. This item is disposable. Hubby liked how the jelly ring felt around the base of his cock, and it was pleasurable enough for me with its nubbies. However the vibes were just low enough to become, for us, an annoyance. So, we turned off the vibes (push the side to turn off/on).

The oral gel is sealed around the cap with a plastic wrapper. Tear & peel it off, and slowly squeeze the bottle. It comes out fast. A little goes a long way. It spread very well & had a nice cool feeling on my hubby’s cock & nipples. I loved the nice mint taste & scent to it. None of which was over-poweringly minty.

The 4 tingle mints are in a wrapper as well. Warning! Only use 1 at a time! I thought “WTH” and popped 2 in. That was a bit too much. However, they DID have a tingle to them in my mouth, though hubby said that he didn’t feel any tingle. I may not have had them in my mouth long enough to have him feel the tingle, since they DID make my mouth water a lot, which is key for a really GOOD blow job anyway. I ended up having to take the mints out since they were so strong. Note to self: next time just use ONE! I know I will love to use these again though, one at a time that is! LOL :P

This is one kit I would recommend to everyone! It’s packaged so well, it’s perfect for a bridal shower, or other gift-giving occasions, or a just because gift for that special someone.

Get your Minty on!

• Review Team

Sounds great! I have never used any oral helpers - maybe it is time I look into some. Thanks for the great review!