Official Community Forums Home

Have You Ever Masturbated At Work?

T0920K

86 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever masturbated at work?

• Uh Yeah
    • Um NO
    • thought about it

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Back in the early eighties before I got married, I worked for a tire distributor in Northwest Miami, Fl. .  Every Thursday I had to make some deliveries in the downtown and So. Beach area. Looking up at these tall buildings I wondered how many women were looking out these windows down at the traffic and in the summer time all the women wearing their sexy swimsuits or bikinis to the beach on the sidewalk, so at  a traffic light one day  I pulled down my pants and underwear and just started masturbating. When the light turned green I kept my cock out and waved to the women on the sidewalk in their sexy beach wear and every red light started wanking again, but did not cum. It would have been very easy to report me as the number of our company was on the side of our trucks, but when I got back to the yard nobody called me into the office. So for the rest of that summer as soon as I got close to downtown Miami, I  pulled down my pants and underwear and drove through the heart of Miami with my cock exposed and masturbated whenever I could  without cumming. I did not want to leave cum stains on the truck seat or leave wet spots on my clothes, because I still had more work to do once I got back in the yard. Once I got home, I  couldn't wait to relieve the pressure thinking about all the sexy women I passed and waved to, and hoping some women saw me from one those high rise office windows. If the women I waved to only knew I  was exposed, I wonder if they would have waved back, but that summer I had the best time edging myself!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Members

Nice shot. Keep the pics cumming.

Before I had my prostate cancer surgery I was always worried about coming all over my keyboard or all over my phone. Now I can jerk off wherever I want and there's never a mess. The only problem is I never get to eat cream pie from my wife.

• Like 1