Official Community Forums Home

Before The Sun Rises.

Crazyplace

I feel a rush of excitement come over my body between the hours of midnight and 6:30 am.. I never really paid much thought to why I feel so good during those times? I should be sleeping, getting the rest my body needs. I could be labeled as a night person, but. I have worked a couple third shift jobs. I really never adjusted to those schedules when I was required to preform a job / duty during those hours. I was actually irritated to the point of just finding a comfortable place and fall asleep. What makes me crave sexual pleasure during those bewitching hours? I am pretty much a normal guy. I grew up in the conservative Midwest with strict but not religious parents. I have lived a interesting life but not one most people would describe as being to overly exciting. You know like, being married a couple time, having children, starting a business, exploring a couple careers, traveling across the U.S. but not outside the borders, not serving in the military, just paying taxes, no criminal record, having a good time at no ones expense, gardening, cooking, reading newspapers, enjoying a latte' and danish mornings at the local coffee shop, having the need for Vitamin D, enjoy indoor tanning, love the beach to explore, meditation, burning incenses, love rock/roll, jazz, David Bowie, Madonna, hitch hiking during my late teens for sex, OOPS. I will tell you about those encounters in the forums late.

• Review Team

Welcome!