Official Community Forums Home

Wet Original Gel Lube

Tyger

wet2400.jpg

GET WET!

WET makes some of the best lubes on the market in my opinion. Made in the U.S.A., this water-based gel lube is gentle, odorless, greaseless, colorless, non-staining, & is tested by some of the highest standards of the industry.

This 3.8 oz bottle is not only designed for just holding the product, but also for easier gripping, and applying. The flip-top is off to the side, for easier access, the bottle is curved in on one side, with 3 indents on the other to help you keep your grip better, especially in those fumble-around-in-the-dark moments. The pretty metallic teal color is also a stand-out feature. I love the simplicity of the label, so it won’t cause too much attention to it, yet will still stand out for you to find.

I love water-based lubes for their versatility. You can use them with any sort of material of toy, is the easiest on a woman’s body chemistry, and is condom-friendly. I was excited to try a new type of lube that said “gel” in it!

Taking the seal off, I squeezed the bottle ever so slightly, and a lot squirted out. It’d didn’t strike me as a “gel” consistency, but I did feel a slighter thickness quality to it. The sniff test proved that, indeed, there was no odor, and the lube is clear. I wiped it off my fingers, and it wiped off clean, with only the slight feel of residue left behind.

Grabbing one of my favorite rubber dildos, I dabbed some on my hand, then rubbed it onto the dildo. It was very nice and slick. Insertion was a BREEZE, and it felt soooo good!! The lube lasted for the entire session of solo fun (about 20 min.).

Afterwards, I didn't feel "gross" or sticky, and didn't have the feeling of having to rush in and clean up fast. I did clean up though, because we all know to keep our Va-Jay-Jays clean & happy!

I give this lube 4 Tyger Paws (out of 4) STRAIGHT UP in the air in orgasmic splendor!!!

• Members

Thanks Tyger...

We also like the water-based ID Glide sold here. Slick, slightly sweet but doesn't cover up her taste, and lasts awhile.

Has anyone ever tried the "Aloe Cadabra?" All natural sounds great, but wondering about the taste & feel...

J&B

• Review Team

Thanks for the review!