Official Community Forums Home

Give Me A Hand

tarakstokes

• Members

I met this girl on the internet. It started out innocently enough, but it quickly became an intense flurry of cybersex. After several months we agreed to meet in person. Problem was we were both married. My wife was out of state so my internet friend, her husband and I decided to drive to meet my wife for the weekend.

On the way out my friend's husband fell asleep in the car. She quickly took advantage of the situation and reached around from the back seat to find my large, thick, cock anxiously awaiting. She spit in her hand and began rubbing the head and tip of my member. Within minutes I was so turned on I could feel my shaft pulsing and wanting to fuck her hand. She kept her hand lubricated with spit and continued to jerk me off, even as her husband stirred to get more comfortable in the front seat. After several minutes of the beast hand job I had ever had, I unloaded what had to be a pint of thick cum into her hand. I thought for sure the smell of my cum would wake her husband up. But thanks to her quick thinking, I looked in the rear view mirror as she licked the cum eagerly out of her hand, smearing it on her lips and tongue while she smiled at me.