Official Community Forums Home

Anal

Stacie72

• Members

Through out all the estrogen therapy and growing I cannot use my pennis anymore and cant get it to work but that I am ok with...I desire like any woman would but yet I want to try to bring some sex back into my life with my wife...We are thinking of useing a strap on for her and letting her take me...The problems here is...she has never used a strap on I have never let anyone in and no experiance in how to use my desire to please her too....As being the reciever in this situation what do I do and if i do it right is there going to be fullfillment for her....

I have never had sex after an orgasim but women can so if this works and I orgasim will I be able to continue and if so how...I kinda guess im asking for information on being a realy good reciever lol...thank you for your time..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

How much pleasure she will get depends on her. I am a woman who can cum from giving a BJ because I enjoy it so much - I get that much satisfaction from pleasing another. There are likely women who think I am nuts to be able to climax that way, but we are each different. So, it is going to depend on her. There are some strap ons that double-headed, so she would basically fucking you both at the same time. I have never used one in that manner, but it would be fun to try! :D

As for continuing to receive anal after having an orgasm, yeah, I would think you could. Anal sex was described on here once as being the equal opportunity sex experience, in that what it feels like for a woman to receive it isn't that different from what it feels like for a man to get it, except it might be a bit better for men because of the prostrate. So, if a woman can cum multiple times while receiving anal sex, it seems to me a man, or TG, could continue to enjoy it even after cumming. I am no expert, but that seem logical to me.