Official Community Forums Home

Anal

Stacie72

• Members

Ok I have been reading alot of posts about this and one thing that comes up over and over is the full feeling...I am assumeing that is my target of how to feel..I also notice alot of discussion on how to make me more relaxed to recieve but as the reciever can you do anything to entinsify your so pleasures....What positions is best and fun and how long can someones anal handle being dicked per say is there a time limit of just go with the ride.

• Members

I have to say reading what everyon has to say about anal and there discriptions has me very curiouse and excited for my first time....I so want to know what they mean about this full feeling and how it can be so good...I do find my self wandering will I orasam when being done and if so what it will feel like and can I keep going after I orasim....This site has to be the most mature discussing sex I have ever seen...I wish I wouild have found this site before now....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

This an awesome site, and anal is an awesome experience! :)

Ways to make the reciever enjoy it more - relax, have a partner that is willing to take things at the pace you want, lots of foreplay, and do some self-exploration in this area before jumping right in, so to speak. The only tip I know of to give the giver more pleasure - tighten your muscles on his cock some to give a different sensation, but I would not suggest that until you have a bit of experience.

As for positions, that is a personal preference, I think. I LOVE to be on my stomach, face in pillow ... but that may make some uncomfortable. Again, explore and see what you like.

How long can you go? I don't know. I have had some pretty long sessions and loved every minute. Keep lube handy and listen to your body.

As for orgasms, my abosulute most intense orgasms happen with anal! They do feel different for me, but I imagine everyone is different in this area.