Official Community Forums Home

Name Some Of Your Physical Turn-ons

ladylove

• Members

Sexy Games...

I was once dating a woman which stood about 5'10 (one of the few women which actually had long sexy legs), we were out, at a local bar, playing pool. And we were both being somewhat flirtatious with one another... i had whispered I wanted to fuck her in the Ass as she was shooting, which totally messed up her shot. So my turn came, I took aim, as she whispered she never had been Fucked in the Ass, but was interested. So needless to say, I missed my shot also, I lost concentration.

So I took a seat at one of the Bar stools around the table, pulled her between my lags, kissed her passionately, I whispered how hard I was as she had been teasing me. I then challenged her to a game of pool, If I win, I would have my way with her Ass later in the evening, if she won, well she could have me do as she liked. To which she agreed...It was a great game of pool, as it was very hard to concentrate with bulging between my legs and her rubbing against me while I was taking aim...

But to the Victor goes the spoils, and i enjoyed Fucking her Ass this evening, as did she, and everything which lead up to it...

• Members

Sexy Games...

I was once dating a woman which stood about 5'10 (one of the few women which actually had long sexy legs), we were out, at a local bar, playing pool. And we were both being somewhat flirtatious with one another... i had whispered I wanted to fuck her in the Ass as she was shooting, which totally messed up her shot. So my turn came, I took aim, as she whispered she never had been Fucked in the Ass, but was interested. So needless to say, I missed my shot also, I lost concentration.

So I took a seat at one of the Bar stools around the table, pulled her between my lags, kissed her passionately, I whispered how hard I was as she had been teasing me. I then challenged her to a game of pool, If I win, I would have my way with her Ass later in the evening, if she won, well she could have me do as she liked. To which she agreed...It was a great game of pool, as it was very hard to concentrate with bulging between my legs and her rubbing against me while I was taking aim...

But to the Victor goes the spoils, and i enjoyed Fucking her Ass this evening, as did she, and everything which lead up to it...

sound like a good time was had by all......

I don't think we have bars with pool table, that I would go into, here in the northeast. However, playing a game of strip pool (at home) can be erotically fun

• Members

sound like a good time was had by all......

I don't think we have bars with pool table, that I would go into, here in the north east. However, playing a game of strip pool (at home) can be erotically fun

They're pretty common here, some of the best places have pool tables, and even pool halls are sometimes elegant in a end club atmosphere. But I can see your point of playing at home. I like it.

• Members

Another Turn On which I find in women...

Women which take the initiative in fucking me, or foreplay which leads to fucking me, I love some assertiveness of women in the bedroom or other places blowing_kiss_sm.gif

• Members

exciting when I'm in charge working him up, not letting him have his O and he gets so worked up he flips me over and is pounding it home hard. hmmmmm......

• Members

exciting when I'm in charge working him up, not letting him have his O and he gets so worked up he flips me over and is pounding it home hard. hmmmmm......

How coincidental, Its such a turn on to to be teased up to the point where I just take charge and Flip her over and pound it Home Hard,,,cool.gif

• Members

Watching! as in watching a guy sensually stroke his cock and cum for me....watching him lick me....watching as he enters me slowly....watching him lick my juices off the toy cock he's been watching me use! Men are not the only visual creatures! :D

• Members

Watching! as in watching a guy sensually stroke his cock and cum for me....watching him lick me....watching as he enters me slowly....watching him lick my juices off the toy cock he's been watching me use! Men are not the only visual creatures! :D

I am also very visual. I like having the lights on, I love having Sex in Broad Daylight, I am very much visual ! wink.gif

• Members

Good one Chloe! Love it.

• Members

Longggg, slow, erotic kisses as you let your hands slowly wander and explore each other first thru your clothing, then slowly unwrapping each other to feel that warm flesh under your fingertips.... the feel of a thick, hard cock in your hand as you release him.....the sight of that same lovely, hard cock there in your hand, and then right in front of your face as you kiss and lick your way down his body before slowly, and sensually taking him into your mouth.... the sound of his moans and approval as you pleasure and enjoy him

• Like 2

• Members

Longggg, slow, erotic kisses as you let your hands slowly wander and explore each other first thru your clothing, then slowly unwrapping each other to feel that warm flesh under your fingertips.... the feel of a thick, hard cock in your hand as you release him.....the sight of that same lovely, hard cock there in your hand, and then right in front of your face as you kiss and lick your way down his body before slowly, and sensually taking him into your mouth.... the sound of his moans and approval as you pleasure and enjoy him

Go Chloe! AGREED!

• Members

Slow Sensual Kisses are such a turn on, for me anyhow...

• Members

Slow Sensual Kisses are such a turn on, for me anyhow...

even better if his hand runs through my hair while slowly, gently, sensually kissing me,

• Members

even better if his hand runs through my hair while slowly, gently, sensually kissing me,

Now who is teasing who...:P

• Members

Now who is teasing who...:P

(What could you possibly mean happy.gif)

Slowly licking his way south to the inside of my thighs trying to staying away from the lips as much as possible until he doesn't ....

• Members

(What could you possibly mean happy.gif)

Slowly licking his way south to the inside of my thighs trying to staying away from the lips as much as possible until he doesn't ....

Hhmmmm...Sexy ! tongue.gif

• Members

Yes indeed!

Should be a story in the making...Yes ???

biggrin.gif

• Members

Sexy is always a turn on !!! I find women can be sexy whenever they want, at the most inopportune time, purposely I believe too...:D

• Members

Sexy is always a turn on !!! I find women can be sexy whenever they want, at the most inopportune time, purposely I believe too...:D

Most always purposely.... it's half the fun.wink.gif

• Members

Most always purposely.... it's half the fun.wink.gif

Sexually teasing...

Then there is retribution...You'll be sexually begging before the night is over!:P

• Members

Sexually teasing...

Then there is retribution...You'll be sexually begging before the night is over!:P

retribution????.... it's my reward, begging and all. cool.gif

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Physical turn ons: The pretty girl in a chair ahead of me at a big meeting at work, twisting her hair into a pony tail, tying it with a hair band, and the sound of the tips of her hair flopping onto the top of the fake-leather chair back.