Official Community Forums Home

Name Some Of Your Physical Turn-ons

ladylove

• Members

In contrast to the another topic:

Name some of your Physical or Emotional Turns-ons.

Love a man who knows how to take control but is not a dictator. (dictator like Napoleon :P)

• Members

A bright face and cheery eyes. There's a girl at work who isn't super pretty, but she has such a nice smile and bright face that it instantly makes her go from so-so to quite pretty.

Big dark bunny rabbit eyes, with a certain sadness to them.

Eyes with a twinkle of devilishness.

Athletic, but still girlie.

Imperfections.

A sense of humor, including with some crude and crass stuff.

• Members

love love love it when a guy has a bright sincere smile. I also get hot when guys can fix things...like cars and broken stuff around the house. Oh one more thing, when you see a guy go out of his way to help someone else and is happy about it. I think I may have a knight in shining armour complex. lol Holy crap here's one more...babies, when they are holding babies they just look so mmmm sexy

Physically, hmmmm love a nice ass and a tan.

• Members

Sometimes a man can walk by and its not everyman but there is this smell that intoxicates me I get so aroused to the point that I feel like I will become insane...My body becomes so sensitive to touch I ache in places that are way too sensitive to ache like that....If he has a sexy voice and a sexy body stick me with a fork and serve me as a turky cause the popper has poped....Am I the only one that can get like that...

• Members

Love, Love, Love a man in a suit.....

Love a man in love with life... very exciting!

Intelligence.... love the stimulation

• Like 1

• Review Team

Males: I tend to go for the tall, dark, and handsome men. It is such a double-standard considering I have fair skin, but blondes do nothing for me, at least in men. Deep eyes and a nice butt are the first physical things I notice. As for traits - an ability to be understanding and compassionate while still being dominant (but not domineering, there is a difference), a sense of humor, and a decent level of intellect.

Females: I am most attracted to those with long, dark hair, perky boobs, and expressive eyes. But a fair-skinned blond can certainly get my attention as well. Traits - same as with men although she doesn't have to be as dominant to be attractive.

• Members

Males: I tend to go for the tall, dark, and handsome men. It is such a double-standard considering I have fair skin, but blondes do nothing for me, at least in men. Deep eyes and a nice butt are the first physical things I notice. As for traits - an ability to be understanding and compassionate while still being dominant (but not domineering, there is a difference), a sense of humor, and a decent level of intellect.

Well, except for the "dark" part.. I'd think someone was reading my resume. ;)

• Review Team

Well, except for the "dark" part.. I'd think someone was reading my resume. ;)

You have a resume...interesting ;)

• Review Team

See "morning wood" thread. :D

Well, if that is your resume, it fails to list your ... talents. Yes, the product is there, but ....

And it fails to prove you meet the no-nose-hair requirement. Tsk, tsk!

:rolleyes: