Official Community Forums Home

A Little Help From My Friends!

mystofpric

• Members

Hi guys!

I started with a work at home company last week, and I'm having trouble getting things off the ground! I'm not trying to advertise here, that just seems wrong. But I know there are lots of people on here who own their own business and maybe I could get some advise? I have my business cards and such coming this week (most likely when I'm gon for the holiday, DOH!) but my site is up and running as is my facebook page. I'd love some ideas!

Suzy

• Members

Hi guys!

I started with a work at home company last week, and I'm having trouble getting things off the ground! I'm not trying to advertise here, that just seems wrong. But I know there are lots of people on here who own their own business and maybe I could get some advise? I have my business cards and such coming this week (most likely when I'm gon for the holiday, DOH!) but my site is up and running as is my facebook page. I'd love some ideas!

Suzy

what's the site? If you don't want to post that, what products are you selling? Are you just relying on people stumbling across it? How are you attracting or getting your customer base? etc......