Official Community Forums Home

My New Hobby Is Entertaining!

pappyld04

• Members

I've only been doing this for a short time and typically these types are the same old boring "I'll kill you if you don't pay me". Someone sent the following to me today.

ATTN, col. D

"LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY I WILL SAY THIS ONLY ONCE. <br style="text-shadow:none"> <br style="text-shadow:none"> YOU HAVE BEEN BETRAYED. SOME ONE YOU KNOW WANTS YOU DEAD. I HAVE BEEN PAID TO KILL YOU, AND WILL GO FOR MY MOTIONS UNLESS YOU ARE PREPARED TO ASSIST ME. <br style="text-shadow:none"> <br style="text-shadow:none"> I KNOW YOU ARE INNOCENT OF WHICH YOU ACCUSE, SO CAN HELP YOU DISAPPEAR AND STOP THE BOYZ COMMING FOR YOU. I WISH YOU TO KNOW I WAS PAID TO KILL YOU IN A MOST PAINFUL AND UNHAPPY WAY. I WAS PAID TO STUFF LOTS OF PINK CROCS (YOU KNOW THOSE RUBBER SANDALS) UP YOUR ASS UNTIL YOU HAVE BOWEL EXPLOSION AND DEAD. <br style="text-shadow:none"> <br style="text-shadow:none"> I HAVE KILLED MANY IN THIS WAY BEFORE AND WILL CONTINUE AS I AM KNOWN AS THE CROCS ASS KILLER.

TO STAY ALIVE , YOU ARE TO PAYMENT TWICE MORE ,THEN WHAT I HAVE BEEN PAID , I AM ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE YOU ARE INNOCENT THE PRICE I HAVE ON YOUR HEAD IS 15,000.00 EURO , SO YOU NOW NO WHAT TO PAY ME , <br style="text-shadow:none"> <br style="text-shadow:none"> REPLY TO ME IF YOU WISH TO LIVE "

Note:I will advise you keep this to yourself alone, not even a friend or a family member should know about it because it could be one of them.

THE GREAT ASSASSIN GROUP OF EXHIBITION