Official Community Forums Home

An Intimate Night

ReadyToMoveOn

• Members

Cleaning Up...

• Members

Amazing.......I loved reading it. (Were there typos ??? Didn't even notice !! LOL...)

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing that..... I could picture everything in my mind too....

You must miss her very much.

Thanks for the reply, and not being so critical of my errors.

Yeah, I do miss her immensely. We have talked of her moving this way, after she takes of business where she is. Im not in a situation where I can re~locate, so something has to give. Until then, I'll be racking up frequent flyer miles, when my work permits, or hers.

LDRs are extremely difficult, I wouldnt wish it on anyone.

• Members

Great Story, thanks.

Thank you LL, Im happy you took the time to read it. :D

Tell me something, if you know, or if anyone else knows..

The vast majority of Stories Submitted, are they fiction, fantasy, ...

I read a few after I submitted my story above, and it seems (at least to me) most are fiction, not sure though.

I dont know the ground rules of submitting a story, maybe I should have asked before submitting.

Lol, IDK...

• Members

Thank you LL, Im happy you took the time to read it. :D

Tell me something, if you know, or if anyone else knows..

The vast majority of Stories Submitted, are they fiction, fantasy, ...

I read a few after I submitted my story above, and it seems (at least to me) most are fiction, not sure though.

I dont know the ground rules of submitting a story, maybe I should have asked before submitting.

Lol, IDK...

I looked around a little, to find something on story submission rules, and can't come up with an answer for you. I think as long as you keep the story legal (no illegal sex acts in any way), and use good judgement, you'll be fine. Just be sure you post it in the correct forum. I for one look forward to reading more of your stories.

As far as knowing if the story's are fantasy or true life, your guess is as good as mine. We only know what the author tells us which may or may not be true.

• Members

I looked around a little, to find something on story submission rules, and can't come up with an answer for you. I think as long as you keep the story legal (no illegal sex acts in any way), and use good judgement, you'll be fine. Just be sure you post it in the correct forum. I for one look forward to reading more of your stories.

As far as knowing if the story's are fantasy or true life, your guess is as good as mine. We only know what the author tells us which may or may not be true.

Keeping the story legal, as in plagiarism. Or illegal sex acts (Im not sure what that would entail, maybe pedophiles), NO worries on either account, I would only reveal stories I am involved in and definitely not anything illegal, thanks for the words of wisdom though.

Seemed to have lost track...I thought we were discussing SEX :D

• Members

Keeping the story legal, as in plagiarism. Or illegal sex acts (Im not sure what that would entail, maybe pedophiles), NO worries on either account, I would only reveal stories I am involved in and definitely not anything illegal, thanks for the words of wisdom though.

Seemed to have lost track...I thought we were discussing SEX :D

LOL...Yes, it is supposed to be about SEX !!! As far as whether the stories are fantasy or fiction....well, I don't think it really matters. I know that some are true. (those are even more exciting to read---knowing that it really happened !) The whole idea is to post something on there that everyone can enjoy reading. Kind of like the "Penthouse Letters". Remember those ? I used to love reading them. I NEVER EVER thought I would actually write one !! This site has definitely helped me come out of my "sexual shell" ! :rolleyes:

• Members

LOL...Yes, it is supposed to be about SEX !!! As far as whether the stories are fantasy or fiction....well, I don't think it really matters. I know that some are true. (those are even more exciting to read---knowing that it really happened !) The whole idea is to post something on there that everyone can enjoy reading. Kind of like the "Penthouse Letters". Remember those ? I used to love reading them. I NEVER EVER thought I would actually write one !! This site has definitely helped me come out of my "sexual shell" ! :rolleyes:

Never read "Penthouse Letters", but it was a DVD of the month here a long while ago and I throughly enjoyed it.

I'm pretty sure they read the book, but ended up acting it out... You'll love it. Take a look.

Funny, I have a story which I'm considering posting probably after the new year. I need to re-read and spruce it up. Not sure, we'll see.

• Members

Never read "Penthouse Letters", but it was a DVD of the month here a long while ago and I throughly enjoyed it.

I'm pretty sure they read the book, but ended up acting it out... You'll love it. Take a look.

Funny, I have a story which I'm considering posting probably after the new year. I need to re-read and spruce it up. Not sure, we'll see.

You need to re-consider and start writing, asap young lady. Hopefully its a true to life sexually stimulating story, which you actively took part in, that will definitely be worth reading. And leave out nothing! Snap ! Snap! get to it...Lol B)

• Members

You need to re-consider and start writing, asap young lady. Hopefully its a true to life sexually stimulating story, which you actively took part in, that will definitely be worth reading. And leave out nothing! Snap ! Snap! get to it...Lol B)

Hahaha! After the holidays! I'm traveling and trying to get everything done before the big Holiday comes.

• Members

Great story RTMO! Sounds like you guys are one of those 'meant to be' relationships.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks RG, time will tell. She does mean a lot to me, and has helped me view things differently. The distance puts a strain on us both. Im optimistic though.

I appreciate the input.