Official Community Forums Home

Sexting To Wife

dkmortensen

• Members

Okay, I just have a quick question for those that have dabbled with sexting. Is there a point when a guy can do to much in the sexting that will ruin the moment? By this I mean some of us men will try to text the whole evening that we had a time before thinking that it would turn on our SO, like sending a lot of pics of our manhood at different angles thinking that we are doing a good job of getting the point across. Or is it better to describe what we would like to do then send maybe one pic of how turned on we are?

The best sexting I have given was when I told a whole story with multiple texts and pics. It turned her on a lot.

I have just noticed if I send a lot of pics with in a short period of time my wife gets turned off.

• Members

Okay, I just have a quick question for those that have dabbled with sexting. Is there a point when a guy can do to much in the sexting that will ruin the moment? By this I mean some of us men will try to text the whole evening that we had a time before thinking that it would turn on our SO, like sending a lot of pics of our manhood at different angles thinking that we are doing a good job of getting the point across. Or is it better to describe what we would like to do then send maybe one pic of how turned on we are?

The best sexting I have given was when I told a whole story with multiple texts and pics. It turned her on a lot.

I have just noticed if I send a lot of pics with in a short period of time my wife gets turned off.

Like anything else, you can hit the overkill point. I think the idea, no matter what you are trying to do to arounse your SO, is to keep changing it up so things stay fresh. In this case, I think describing it in detailed text, along with a pic or two, should be a turn on.

• Members

Like anything else, you can hit the overkill point. I think the idea, no matter what you are trying to do to arounse your SO, is to keep changing it up so things stay fresh. In this case, I think describing it in detailed text, along with a pic or two, should be a turn on.

• Members

A women's point of view......

There is a point of over kill (not sure if that's true in a LDR). I know a sexy text goes a long way. If your in the mood to say or send many hold spread them out during the whole day. She'll be much more appreciative of it.

• Members

A women's point of view......

There is a point of over kill (not sure if that's true in a LDR). I know a sexy text goes a long way. If your in the mood to say or send many hold spread them out during the whole day. She'll be much more appreciative of it.

I like that. I think sometimes us men forget all the pressures a woman has during the day. Kids which have to be at many places plus they take a lot of time we have a new 3 month old. A 6yr old and 5 yr. Now that I have gotten this out in the open I can see that I can overwhelm her at times. I say that cause she will think that because of my texts she will have one more thing to do before she can go to bed instead of making it a time to look forward to.

LDR's are different its a good thing to have texts and skype to keep things on the up and up.

• Members

I like that. I think sometimes us men forget all the pressures a woman has during the day. Kids which have to be at many places plus they take a lot of time we have a new 3 month old. A 6yr old and 5 yr. Now that I have gotten this out in the open I can see that I can overwhelm her at times. I say that cause she will think that because of my texts she will have one more thing to do before she can go to bed instead of making it a time to look forward to.

LDR's are different its a good thing to have texts and skype to keep things on the up and up.

Sometimes, it can add to frustration, as I realize what I am desperately missing and even more in dire need of. If that makes sense...B)