Official Community Forums Home

So What Are You...

ReadyToMoveOn

• Members

As I am reading through the many Forums and Topics of "Too Timid" I see the many likes and some dislikes, and Ive realized how I have evolved or changed my likes over the years...

I know for a fact, as I was younger I have always been attracted to Women with long legs, though the vast of my relationships have been with petite women (5'6 and smaller), but I have always appreciated women with long legs, and still do to some extent.

However, my GF is a petite 5, nothing more, nothing less. We honestly cant choose and pick who we are attracted or drawn to, it just happens, or at least with me. So the Long Leg theory is out the window. However, I have never been an Ass Man at all. And Ive never paid much attention to a womans Ass, though I enjoy anal sex immensely with women, physically it was never a physical must have in a relationship, as every woman has an Ass (so to speak).

My GF now, has the sexiest Ass of any woman I know of, damned gorgeous Ass. And now I find myself looking at a womans Ass much more then ever before.

So this has piqued my thought process, what is it that you see in the opposite sex (Or Same Sex if thats your interest) that you find yourself unintentionally drawn to gaze upon, hopefully not a straight out stare, though it does happen.

I have always watched a womans legs, especially those well dressed in long skirts, or in some sassy trousers. Now Ive come to realization Im watching more Ass.

Oh, and though I love a womans boobs, tits, breasts, Im not demanding of DDs though it would be nice.B)

And this thread of a question pertains to the Women of "Too Timid" as well, as I as a Man (and others here also) am genuinely interested in feedback of a womans thought/s on the matter.

• Members

DH is a butt man

I'm like a strong chest and arms

Which reminds me, gym this morning...I'll do an extra set on the bench for you. :D

• Members

I'll be watching.....tongue.gif

Excellent, I have motivation ! ;)

• Members

My husband is also an ass man. Unfortunately for him he married a woman with T not A. Although he claims its the best he's ever seen, there is practically nothing there :lol:

I like forearms a lot but it has to be specific. I also love tall, skinny guys with very little muscle. I hate muscles Ewww!! I also have a thing about mouths, however, its only a certain part of it, around the lips, its kind of like dimples but not. Its hard to explain really.

Nothing wrong with having T and if he still appreciates your A, then even better. My GF is just the opposite, and Ive never been an Ass man at all. But she has changed my opinion or my thought process of late.

I got a mental picture of the mouth/lips you described, but I had to quickly think of a sexy piece of MY GFs A...Something about having a mental picture of a mans mouth isnt very appealing to me...LOL...

• Members

Yeah the best I can describe it is its a slight puffyness, probably a small muscle around the lips. Its delicious. For the life of me I can't think of anyone famous to use for comparison.

You mean something like this...

imagesqtbnANd9GcSBKDiGkxHtyK1u3nwI6lVz0EZWP0dCQTqrm5H7quV73g7e3JRILA.jpg

I dont know who is...But he seems to depict your description....

Some loser Im sure of it...

• Members

NIce pecs! Next time loose the shirt. tongue.gif

Nahhh, Im not that flamboyant nor that vain...However, behind closed doors...:rolleyes:

• Members

I guess I've always been considered a tit man. I love the bewbies!!

When I was single, most of the naturally bigger breasted girls tended to be heavy all over.

I always preferred petite chicks, since I was slim and short. So, I pretty much dated small breasted girls.

(But then again...B cups were considered 'average' up until breast implants became really prevalent and average body weight started skyrocketing.)

No offense to BBW, everyone has their own preferences! :)

I also really dig a well proportioned figure on a woman. A petite frame with breasts that look natural; big areolae; a tight little round ass; smooth, athletic legs and a small waist drives me crazy!

Now, saying all that, I married a tall, thin girl with average sized boobs and a flat butt. :lol:

She is proportioned great! Nice curves in the right places, even now in her 40's.

I grew up on Playboy, so well proportioned full frontal nudity really does it for me.

Hmmm, Nice compliment to your Mrs'...

You seem to know what you like, but you cant control what you are drawn to...

As I find tall women with long sexy legs very attractive, however my GF is petite, with a very sexy Ass, and Ive never been an Ass man, 'til now that is...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Breast, thighs, and drumsticks.

Oh, wrong question.

I'm gonna say it's a package deal thing, where everything comes in to play, but there is not one thing or set of things that makes or breaks the deal. If you lined up all the girls I think are attractive, one, you'd need a pretty big room, and two, there'd be a lot of variation in the bunch.

• Members

Breast, thighs, and drumsticks.

Oh, wrong question.

I'm gonna say it's a package deal thing, where everything comes in to play, but there is not one thing or set of things that makes or breaks the deal. If you lined up all the girls I think are attractive, one, you'd need a pretty big room, and two, there'd be a lot of variation in the bunch.

I understand the package deal, I do...But some part always grabs your attention, in the corner of your eye....There it is, but what is it...Boobs, Long Legs, Ass, Hair., etc.... Something grabs you, there is no denying it...With me, before it was always Long Legs, now, not so much...

However, once my attention is drawn, I always look at the eyes and hair....

Still, It is the overall package, and we really cant help who we are drawn to, no matter how hard we try...It is, what it is....

• Members

First want to just put out there, I'm all natural. This is pure curiosity.

Men If you are breast men are you as drawn to breast that have been enhanced too, or not quiet as much, or more?

• Members

Men If you are breast men are you as drawn to breast that have been enhanced too, or not quiet as much, or more?

As long as they are not too outlandish looking, I'll look either way. But my preference is for smaller boobs, and by default I think that has to mean natural. But I suppose I don't actually qualify as a "breast man."

• Members

I understand the package deal, I do...But some part always grabs your attention, in the corner of your eye....There it is, but what is it...Boobs, Long Legs, Ass, Hair., etc....

I don't think there is one thing. On one girl it might be a pretty face, on another a sensual neck, exposed by tied-up hair or short hair. On another, long hair. Or bright mischievous eyes, or dark, serious ones. Or a bare shoulder or arm or underarm. Or a nice butt, neither big nor small, just nice in a way I can't put into words. Legs, angle, foot. Crotch area. It's all good.

• Members

I agree with both of you. It's alot of different things that first catch your attention. While there is no denying that I might first be drawn to a nice ass, broad shoulders, sexy forearms, sensual hands, strong firm chest & abs, really good facial bone structure....once you get past that first look it's all in the eyes and personality. Humor and an open mind on top of some mischievious twinkling eyes get me hook, line, and sinker!

Something else that comes to mind and I'm not sure how to say this without it sounding offensive but I know that we all can relate to in one way or another.....Of course it's the tall, slim, "model" types, both male and female that may draw our eyes and no doubt it is a hot visual turn on to be with someone who looks "perfect", but when it's all said and done....you can't deny that it just feels better cuddling up to a "real" person with a little meat on them....you can just settle in much more comfy! Once you "know" someone and have that intimate connection, you don't necessarily look and see them in that superficial way....when you are hot together they are HOT and beautiful regardless of if they fit the "mold" or not! So while I may first be attracted to that tight, chiseled bod in theory, I am perfectly happy to to wrap myself around a bit of belly or whatever :D

(as long there is mutual heat and passion it's all good!)

• Members

I really do not prefer one over the other. All breasts will get equal treatment from me. I am not really a fan of overly large fake breasts on

super skinny women. If they are too large for the frame the women end up looking like a popsicle stick with balloons attached.

• Members

Ok, first saying youre "All Natural" is saying quite a bit... My understanding of "All Natural " depicts no grooming or hygiene what so ever. I dont believe this what youre saying, Is It ???

Saying your breasts have not been altered or augmented in any form is one thing, and I may appreciate that fact. Some women look ok with some enhancement, as long as it isnt overly exaggerated. But it isnt a deal breaker either way.

• Members

I really do not prefer one over the other. All breasts will get equal treatment from me. I am not really a fan of overly large fake breasts on

super skinny women. If they are too large for the frame the women end up looking like a popsicle stick with balloons attached.

Dolly Parton comes to mind tongue.gif

• Members

Ok, first saying youre "All Natural" is saying quite a bit... My understanding of "All Natural " depicts no grooming or hygiene what so ever. I dont believe this what youre saying, Is It ???

Saying your breasts have not been altered or augmented in any form is one thing, and I may appreciate that fact. Some women look ok with some enhancement, as long as it isnt overly exaggerated. But it isnt a deal breaker either way.

tongue.gif You are correct. Here all natural means: no lipo, no enhancement of any kind or any sort of plastic surgery, no injectables to make ones face or any other parts appear younger .... you get the picture.

Grooming and hygiene are a whole different ball game. And yes those are VERY important part of being a women IMO.

It's just interesting DH can pick out an enhancement a mile away and isn't thrilled with them, doesn't like what they feel like.

• Members

As long as it isnt badly done, I am not against any woman doing what makes Her feel better about Herself. I have never asked any woman to to enhance themselves for my own enjoyment.

Just my 2 cents on the matter of enhancements.

• Members

As long as it isnt badly done, I am not against any woman doing what makes Her feel better about Herself. I have never asked any woman to to enhance themselves for my own enjoyment.

Just my 2 cents on the matter of enhancements.

What about the way they feel, DH thinks even the best jobs just don't cut it.

• Members

What about the way they feel, DH thinks even the best jobs just don't cut it.

So, your DH knows how they feel, or he is assuming how they feel. Just asking on my part, and I assume you're asking about breasts. As there are a great many implants, i.e., breasts, nose, cheeks, chins, ass, calves, well you get my drift....

rolleyes.gif

• Members

So, your DH knows how they feel, or he is assuming how they feel. Just asking on my part, and I assume you're asking about breasts. As there are a great many implants, i.e., breasts, nose, cheeks, chins, ass, calves, well you get my drift....

rolleyes.gif

Yes, were talking about breast implants.... and yes he knows 1st hand, and I don't have implants of any kind.