Official Community Forums Home

So What Are You...

ReadyToMoveOn

• Members

Yes, were talking about breast implants.... and yes he knows 1st hand, and I don't have implants of any kind.

Isnt it more about how the woman feels herself whether she should have implants, of any type. So its how I look at it anyway.

• Members

Isnt it more about how the woman feels herself whether she should have implants, of any type. So its how I look at it anyway.

Absolutely! Just curious about the views here.

I'm not against to anything (almost anything) that will make a person feel good/better about themselves. That doesn't mean It would or would not be right for me.

• Members

http://forums.tootim...post__p__126681

So are the boobs in this picture fake ? (from the image wars topic; post number 474)

Hard to judge from a mere picture....However, there are subtle implants, then there are the more prominent implants...So, again hard to judge from a mere picture...

• Members

Hard to judge from a mere picture....However, there are subtle implants, then there are the more prominent implants...So, again hard to judge from a mere picture...

I brought in a consultant (the wife), who says, yes, those are fake.

I do like that picture, though. So maybe I don't really have much of a preference after all, as long as they are not too big/outlandish. Maybe I just haven't thought much about fake versus real. But I think it is also fair to say that I don't think a girl has to get fake ones to look better. Just like I don't think a girl has to wear makeup to look pretty, though she may still look pretty with makeup (again, as long as it is subtle and not overdone or outlandish).

• Members

http://forums.tootim...post__p__126681

So are the boobs in this picture fake ? (from the image wars topic; post number 474)

I was trying to get DH to take a look but that hasn't happened. So I will say I think they are fake also... But I am far from an expert tongue.gif

• Members

Still...Looks sexy to me...

But a Strong Wind is Sexy to me right now...:P