Official Community Forums Home

Phrases You Love To Hear, Makes You Hot, Wett, Hard With Sexual Rage...

ReadyToMoveOn

• Members

The word association game is fun but sometimes a word is thrown out, and what really comes to MY Own Miind, is sometimes a few words, or phrases...Which really isnt what that thread is about...

SO, I thought Id try this and see if others have a phrase or two or thee, which you like/love to hear while in the moment with your Special Someone...Or even Words or Phrases you like to use while in the thralls of ecstasy.

SO what do you love to hear that will set you over or make feel as if the flood gates are raging to burst free...

• Members

When out in public, my GF is such a flirt, such a fucking tease, and its awesome. I Love to Hear her tell me while we're out, " I want to Suck Your Cock, taste you in my Mouth"

Damn that makes me HARD when she has whispered such words to me, and needless to say we are home shortly thereafter.

:rolleyes:

• Members

It's been a while since my DH has said something out of the blue that would instantly turn me on.... dry.gif Looks like I'll have to fix that.

• Members

It's been a while since my DH has said something out of the blue that would instantly turn me on.... dry.gif Looks like I'll have to fix that.

There isn't a particular word or phrase used, but we do a lot of communicating through text. He has a way with words, explaining what he's going to do to me next time we're together that instantly makes me wet just reading it.

• Members

Hearing my lover say, "Fuck me!" would really turn me on!!

Sometimes, she'll say that she wants me inside her..and I immediately oblige.

I like to tell my GF I want to hear her Orgasm, which makes her moan even louder. cool.gif

• Members

Not words, but if I make a circle with my fingers on one hand and put a finger from the other hand in and move it and pull it out a certain way, my wife makes a funny cringing face and buckles at the knees a bit, as if I'm doing it for real to her.

• Members

Not words, but if I make a circle with my fingers on one hand and put a finger from the other hand in and move it and pull it out a certain way, my wife makes a funny cringing face and buckles at the knees a bit, as if I'm doing it for real to her.

Well at least your thoughts are in sync...

blowing_kiss_sm.gif

• Members

What a couple of romantics!!

;)

Romance is not always the same with each and every man or woman. Reading these forums will tell Us that.

Cupid plays weird sometimes, some of the craziest things Ive found women find romantic and I (as a Man) am left thinking, Youve got to be kidding"...

So, to each their own, have fun with it !!! :P

• Members

Another phrase I like to hear...

tell me where you're going to shoot your nice hot load........ on my pussy or in my mouth ?......

Yeah, that pretty much gets me over the boiling point...biggrin.gif