Official Community Forums Home

Waterproof Delights

Tyger

se-0713-12-2_1.jpg

Great things come in small packages. Yes they sure do! I was Delighted to see one of my newest editions to my vibrator collection. It’s called Waterproof Delights, made by California Exotics, a favorite company of mine. I immediately fell in love with the sleekness of this vibe. On she shopping site, I noticed that this toy comes in 2 different colors, blue or white. I usually like a little color in my toys, but I really LOVED how sleek & simple the pure white makes this toy appear.

This phthalate-free white jelly vibe comes in an impressive 8”, with an insertable length of about 5.5”, and it’s about 1.5” in diameter. It has “veins” on the shaft, a wrinkled head, and at the bottom, there are tucked up testicle-like bumps, and on the upper side, there are nubbies to tickle that very special spot!

The controller is a simple dial at the base, and the vibe only takes 2 AA batteries (not incl.). The vibes range from low to medium high, and the powerful vibe is right in the middle of the shaft, giving you optimum vibes all thru it, and especially near the tip, which is what I most definitely prefer. It was decently quiet as well.

It did have a hint of that “new toy smell”, but with a quick washing, it dissipated really well (not totally, but a definite marked improvement).

Don’t let the sleekness of the vibe fool you, this item was a definite pleaser, and I definitely did NOT feel let down, and I felt full enough to be completely satisfied with this toy. I loved the veins and the head of the toy, and OMG! The nubbies were a complete hit with my hungry clit!

This toy is great for the experienced toy user, and the beginner too. Simple, easy to use & care for, and very satisfying!

I give this toy 4 out of 4 Tyger Paws and a big MEEEE-OWWWW!!! ;)

A MUST have vibrator!

Oh, it IS, it is!!! :P

• Members

Oh, it IS, it is!!! :P

Why does it look scary to me...tongue.gif

The pic of the blue toy just doesn't give it justice, and where I see the bullet in the blue one, is not where it is in my white one. Wierd, huh?

• Members

The pic of the blue toy just doesn't give it justice, and where I see the bullet in the blue one, is not where it is in my white one. Wierd, huh?

There's a "Bullet" in there ??? blink.gif

• Members

someone's in need of a sex-toy education......smile.gif

I put forth my disclaimer, and this was never taught in any Sex Ed classes I was in. wink.gif

• Members

I put forth my disclaimer, and this was never taught in any Sex Ed classes I was in. wink.gif

You poor thing..... I think private lessons are in order. You have decades to catch up on.tongue.gif

• Members

You poor thing..... I think private lessons are in order. You have decades to catch up on.tongue.gif

...and yet, I am still capable of satisfying my SO, ... However, did you say "Private Lessons" :o

• Members

...and yet, I am still capable of satisfying my SO, ... However, did you say "Private Lessons" :o

tongue.gif Satisfaction is relative..... You may not know what it is your missing until you learn. Yes, private tutorials are beneficial, sign up below. Wow, so much to teach, this is going to be exhausting!tongue.gif

• Members

tongue.gif Satisfaction is relative..... You may not know what it is your missing until you learn. Yes, private tutorials are beneficial, sign up below. Wow, so much to teach, this is going to be exhausting!tongue.gif

Exhausting, Private Tutorials...Ive never been so abused...laugh.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Wow!!! LOL See the silver-ish think in the shaft of the toy? That's the little bullet that has the vibrations in it. Some are more powerful than others, and with great power, cums great.........um.........well, you get the picture (I hope)! :P