Official Community Forums Home

Prolonging Delay Cream

nosleepnmesa

• Members

Doc Johnsons Prolonging Delay Cream

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3161

Do you wish your man could last longer? Maybe you wish that you could last longer for her? I bought this product since my hubby couldn't last as long as we both would like. I have really never believed in the creams or any prolonging substance, but what the heck, I am willing to try anything at least once.

This product is Benzocaine 7.5% in a water washable base. So in case you are allergic to Benzocaine this product would not be the best for you. The cream is white, and yes I thought to myself, this better turn invisible, we will get to that in a minute. Please make sure you read the package instructions. DO NOT apply over abrasions or rashes, for this could worsen the condition. Also gently massage into skin ten minutes before contact. This will allow the product to absorb into the skin and take affect. Just a little FYI this product is also non-toxic.

Once my hubby was semi-erect, I began to rub his shaft with the cream, it did feel slightly gritting, but once rubbed in the cream was invisible. My husband said it didn’t feel gritty when being applied and that he didn't notice it at all, he was to busy noticing the hand job he was getting. We continued with the foreplay since we now had to wait for 10 minutes to see if it is truly was tasteless. Neither my husband nor I noticed any smell to this product.

Now for the test, I decided to give him a blowjob to see if this product was tasteless, as far as taste I couldn't taste anything. Although once I inserted his penis into my mouth, I noticed a gritty feeling, but no taste to it at all. After a couple of sucks on him, the gritty feeling was gone. My husband mentioned that he didn't notice anything, no tingling, burning or anything at all. Well it was time to see how much longer he could last with the cream. My husband inserted his already erect penis in me, nothing felt any different to me. I have to say though be careful what you wish for, my husband lasted an extra 20 minutes. I was highly impressed! My husband stated that the cream did seem to desensitize his penis a little bit; he could still feel my vagina and knew when I came. My husband agrees that he was able to last longer; the only thing he noticed was a little less feeling on his shaft but had total feeling on the head of his penis. You can apply it to the head, just be careful not to rub it over the hole. He did stated, that it didn't affect his ablility to cum, but it did prolong his urge to cum. So be careful what you ask for, you just may get it!

--------------------

• Members

Katprr,

Few questions:

First, it is "tasteless" - so it is recommended for oral use, i.e. blowjobs?

Second, does the package mention anything about anal applications? Many of the desensitizing creams with Benzocaine in them are used for anal sex - so can it be used internally for anal sex - or applied around the anal opening to help desensitize a woman prior to anal? If you can eat it, I suppose you could use it that way as well, no?

Third, did this impair your hubby's abilty to cum in any way? You said you came, but did he? just wondering!

Thanks,

Mikayla ;)

• Members

Mikayla, A few answers to your questions,this product is non-toxic and tasteless so it is fine for oral use,but make sure you WAIT the full 10minutes to make sure it is absorbed all the way. The package says nothing about anal application at all. I asked my hubby about it and he stated that it didn't impair his ability, but it did prolong his urge to cum. Oh Yes yes yes he came! =)