Official Community Forums Home

New With Questions!

I'm new to the site, and also new to buying "toys", I'm so scared that my family will find out that I ordered some new "toys" to play with, I'm a 20 year old college student, and trying to make sure that my privacy is kept here.

Can someone fill me in on how they do shipping and orders and stuff! I don't want my parents finding out, by looking at the box.

• Members

I'm new to the site, and also new to buying "toys", I'm so scared that my family will find out that I ordered some new "toys" to play with, I'm a 20 year old college student, and trying to make sure that my privacy is kept here.

Can someone fill me in on how they do shipping and orders and stuff! I don't want my parents finding out, by looking at the box.

Your privacy is cared for on this site. Your order will arrive in a plain mailing box-or envelope-with a return address that says "Atlantic Innovations". No one will know from the box what you have ordered. You won't get catalogs in the mail. In short, your secret is safe with us!!! Enjoy!

• 1 month later...

She's right. The regard for privacy is of the utmost importance for TooTimid! On your bill, it will say Atlantic Innovations, as well as the return address on the label. They ship their items in normal postage boxes, with no advertising on it whatsoever. And the items are shipped in boxes usually. Dvds have arrived here before in bubble-padded envelopes too, but, unless someone is Superman with x-ray vision, just by looking at the address/packaging, they won't know what exactly is in your mail.

• Members

Hi College! They are extremely discrete, and if you have any concerns you can either call or e-mail the staff and they'll usually even go the extra mile to ensure that its really discrete.