Official Community Forums Home

Hotel Views

ladylove

• Members

We arrived to the hotel in the evening. I walk out onto the balcony of the hotel room, the air was crisp and down below in the courtyard, we could see the sparkling lights of the hotel's Christmas decoration, which was beyond fabulous. Straight ahead were the city lights. Since we were in the center part of the Hotel, we had a clear view or the East and West wings and I was looking into the other rooms, wouldn't you. At first I didn't see anything interesting. A few people just sitting or laying watching TV, reading etc....… Or at least that's what it looked like form my vantage point. Until a light flip on in one of the rooms. I about to looked away, but for some reason didn't. The women in a dress opened the sheers to the room, and stepped out onto her balcony with her Mr right behind her. I was so sure she could see us watching I turned away but kept checking back. When they started kissing I was routed to my space. DH was behind me pressing himself against me. With her hand disappearing from view, I could only imagine she was caressing a deliciously hard cock like the one I was feeling pressed against me form behind. I could feel DH hands caress my shoulders, arms, waist, stomach. Mr hands were caressing her back, butt, and eventually up to the sides of her breasts. After a few minutes, she turned to go into the room, sadly I thought my show was over. Not Yet! They closed the glass door behind them leaving the privacy curtains and sheers wide open. DH whispered hotly into my ear not to move, while he turned off the lights in our room. We watched the couple as she pulled him to her by his tie, he slipped off his jacket. Mr had her slipping out of her dress and stepping out of it in no time. He then backed her against the window, dressed only in her bra, panties and high heals with her legs spread just a bit. You could tell she undid his tie and was undoing the buttons on his shirt. Off it came as he threw it to the floor. Soon her hand appeared to be buried in his pants exploring, while his mouth and hands were working her breasts, neck... Mr started moving down her body, one leg lifted over his shoulder as he was kneeling before her. My own panties were getting moist as I imagined all the licking and sucking she must have been feeling. All the while DH kissed my neck saying hot little somethings as he pressed his hardness against me with little movement that were meant to tease. DH's hand traveled down between my butt moving forward, massaging and rubbing in the most delicious way, only to stop, instructing me to keep stay and watch. I was aching with need. As we continued to watched Mr took off his pant. Her leg now wrapped around his upper leg, he was entering her slowly deliberately. I was completely turned on I couldn't turn away for anything. Mr's hands were pressed against the window as he moved into her in long slow strides. Eventually Mr lifted her, as he thrust deeply, with long strong quick, deliciously satisfying stokes. We turned to go into our own room closing privacy curtains after us.

• Members

Definitely Sexy Ms LL, HOT!

Now we need to know what happened after your curtains were closed.:D

• Members

Very nice story LadyLove ! And SO SO hot !

To be able to watch another couple like that without them knowing must have been extremely exciting.

(or maybe they did know and that fueled the excitement ! :rolleyes: )

I am sure the two of you had quite the evening later !

• Members

Very nice story LadyLove ! And SO SO hot !

To be able to watch another couple like that without them knowing must have been extremely exciting.

(or maybe they did know and that fueled the excitement ! :rolleyes: )

I am sure the two of you had quite the evening later !

Definitely think the open drapery was purposeful.

As for the evening, The drapes were closed and couldn't see a thing. cool.gif

• Members

Very nice LL! There is something so hot about the thought of watching....and being watched! ;)

Imaging a hot time was had by all!

I'd probably end up on Utube if I tried that.... But a HOT time was had. cool.gif