Official Community Forums Home

Wife Giving Me Anal Sex

bcbroker

I have tried everything to get my wife to try anal sex. from buying a dido to sending her sexy stories about her and I have great sex and part of it is her doing me. she e-mails me back and said that sounds great but she never tries it on me. i don't want to push her.

any help?

• Members

Unfortunately, this is something that is relatively new to most women. Many women still believe that if their man wants anal sex, he has GOT to be GAY. I, of course, realize that this is completely untrue, so the idea here is to make her realize it too. I suggest you show her my article on Anal sex, pull up other articles on the net about men and anal sex (not the Gay man ones); show her how popular anal sex is now.

Then, tell her you want to share this with her, that you are open to trying things SHE might want. You can't force her to do it, so just try to get her to understand it. I think educating people is half the battle...educate her! She may even get excited about it!

Good luck,

Mikayla ;)

• Members

bcbroker, I use to be one of those women. After numerous talks, nothing could change my mind, so I thought. My reasons were similair to other women that I talked to. I was afraid I was going to hurt him wtih one of my toys, it didn't seem right to me for me to be putting something up my husbands anus, thought he was turning gay on me etc.. This was about 2yrs ago. I have been married to him for 8yrs and thought I knew him very well. Tell he started talking about that. :huh:

Well not only did I think it was weird but just the very thought of ME doing it, I couldn't even think of. Well one night, during love making, I had a few of my toys out, he grab my small anal vibe and lube it up and here I thought I was going to get a little DP. I was wrong. He was pleasing me with one of my toys when he took the vibe and reached around and went to put it in his own anus. I thought I was going to die right then and there. :( I mention something to him, I can't remember exactly what I said though since I was having to much fun at the time. Even though I did feel HIGHLY uncomfortable when he was doing this, I couldn't stop wondering, why in the world a man would do this if they aren't gay. :huh:

I soon found out why, my husband became so excited and harder then I think I have seen him, if there is such a thing. Well seeing him get this excited made me very curious. I took the vibe and although he didn't actually have it inserted very far, just the tip of it, I slowly started playing around his anus. :) WOW!!!!!! when we were threw, we talked about it and I was a litte upset that he did this without talking with me first but I sure did learn alot.There are alot of women I am sure that feel the same way as your wife, I use to be one of them. I wouldn't try what my husband did though. I think I would talk with her, explain your reason to her and have her read Mikayla's article it is wonderful and helpful.

Let her know that you love her, your not turning gay etc.. Alot of couples are doing this, since the prostate gland there and it sure can be a kicker for you men. After this experiance with my husband, I am comfortable now doing this and all the weird feelings I had are gone. I know now after educating myself that it is not strange or weird and that it excites my hubby to a point I thought I would never see, and I think that is half the turn on now for me. MIkayla is right though, not force her or push her, talk to her and alot of women are scared, or wonder about why their man would want this etc.

I decided to share my story with you since those were the thoughts and feelings I was having when this issue was first brought up to me by my husband. Also I have found that once my husband has cum, I can very easily get him hard again with that same vibe, and playing around his anus. The LOADS of fun we can have and numerous times.

Good luck and keep us informed!