Official Community Forums Home

The Little Pistol

froggystyle1977

• Members

no1990.jpg

PISTOL

The pistol is a 4” real skin toy, with 4 functions. Its waterproof easy to use, and BATTERIES ARE INCLUDED!!!

When I first saw this I just giggled its so tiny and cute. It was easily washed and the battery insertion was simple. Once the batteries are in place, just a little push of a button is all it takes to switch it on and change the functions.

I found that the functions were very hard to change, I really didn’t notice much difference. I used this toy for clitoral stimulation only. The soft feel and simple vibes were all it took to bring me to climax.

I highly recommend this little friend for everyone!!!

• Members

Hi Froggy, nice to see you. Thank for the review.

Q - did you use it as a clitoral stimulator because it was small or because the vibes just weren't strong enough, or is that just the way it was.

• Members

Ok...I have to admit, I laughed somewhat at this toy... Just the name itself is funny ..."The Little Pistol"...

So how did this transpire, ..."Hey Tony, come over here...We wanna use you as a model for "The Little Pistol"...

Thanks, but No Thanks....

Ok, I've had my laughs...

We'll now go back to our regularly scheduled sex forums... :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

See, I would've named that toy "Little Stumpy". :P:lol:;)

• Members

I used it as a clitoral stimulator, because it was so small......the vibes were not too strong but I like it that way!!

Thanks.