Official Community Forums Home

Night Time Buddy

sass

• Review Team

1057-14-22.jpg

The Night Time Buddy is a pretty, purple phthalate free 6" dong, made of TPR, with four vibration options that range from slow pulsating to steady on. The controller is waterproof and non-slip, easy to use, and takes two AA batteries (not included). It is 1.5" in diameter and has 6.5" of insertable length, add another inch of sturdy suction cup.

When I opened the package, I was surprised that this fellow really is unscented with just a hint of that "new toy" smell that washed off easily. The batteries were easy to insert and I was happy with the strength of the vibrations as I cycled through them. A dab of lube and I was ready to try him out.

He slid in easily and the vibrations hit all the right spots. A couple of trusts later, I wanted to try out his suction cup. As luck, and planning, would have it, I have the perfect chair in my bedroom for these adventures. A few minutes of riding him, a bullet on my clit, and I was cumming quite hard. I am happy to report this toy does deliver. The vibrations are really nice and his size is perfect for giving you that fucked-but-not-over-stuffed feeling. In fact, I have come to really like him as an anal toy, too, although I would not recommend him for someone new to anal as his size combined with his stiffness could be too much for some. He would be good as a vaginal toy for just about anyone though.

I give the Night Time Buddy 5 out of 5 very friendly stars.

• Review Team

Yes. We. Do. :) It was my pleasure!!!