Official Community Forums Home

Swiss Navy 2-in-1

sass

• Review Team

2in1justforher.jpg

The Swiss Navy 2-in-1 Just For Her stimulating gel comes with a mild and wild version in each bottle. The two can be used individually or mixed together for the desired effect. While it does not say that it is flavored, I found it to have a slight mint taste that is actually quite enjoyable.

I had the opportunity to use it on myself, and on a very special female friend of mine. We have both tried other stimulating creams and some have been a bit to strong for her, but she was willing to take one for the team and be my first test subject.

I dispensed a bit of the mild on my finger, smelled it and tasted it. The mint flavor was very mild, but I detected it. I placed the mild version on her clit and rubbed it around a bit. I added just a bit of the wild, rubbed it around, blew on it, and played a bit more. The sounds she was making told me she approved. After a fun play session, I asked if this product should get a positive review. Her reply was "HELL YEAH!"

I tried it as well, and I am more of a wild girl. The sensations it provided were very pleasing, but not over the top. I have certainly tried stronger stimulant products, but I also know not everyone wants the intensity I like.

So over all, I give Swiss Navy 2-in-1 Just For Her 4 out of 5 spicy stars.

• Members

Great review! Sounds like you and your girl had a great time.

Just one Q:

Do you think one will be able to feel the sensation on nipples, or a penis?

• Review Team

Great review! Sounds like you and your girl had a great time.

Just one Q:

Do you think one will be able to feel the sensation on nipples, or a penis?

Thanks, it was a great time. I tried it on my nipples and didn't notice anything. A penis? Hmmm, didn't try that but yes, I think that would be possible. If you try it, let me know! :)