Official Community Forums Home

All American Vibrating Dildo

sass

• Review Team

2229_1.jpg

The All American Vibrating Dildo is 5.5" long and 1.25" in diameter, vibrates at three different speeds and has a suction cup base for added options. This product also includes a 2" by .75" vibrating bullet that uses the same controller the dildo does. They can be used together or alone. The dong is made from PVC, the bullet and controller are made from ABS. All are phthalates free. The controller uses 3 AA batteries, which are not included.

The concept of this toy is great - a two-in-one deal. I washed it up, put in batteries, and turned it on. Yep, what I was afraid of, the vibrations were just not very strong. I started playing, and yes, the bullet is pretty nice, but I was just real impressed with this one. It's size is some what on the small size for me - but my be perfect for others - the vibrations less than I like, and the curve in the dong did not really help it to hit any special spots with me. There are others who I am sure would enjoy this toy - beginners or those who do not like a lot of size or vibration, but he just didn't do it for me.

I give the All American Vibrating Dildo 2 out of 5 somewhat disappointed stars.

• Review Team

You're welcome LL :)