Official Community Forums Home

Sexual Accelerator Gel

sass

• Review Team

se7575-00-2.jpg

The Sexual Accelerator Gel is designed for any woman who wants to increase her clit sensitivity in order to create heightened arousal and possibly allow for multiple orgasms. It is a water soluble topical gel that is applied directly to the clitoral area. It contains Menthol and amino acid L-Arginine.

This gel is scent- and taste-free, at least I did not detect any of either. I generally do not have a problem getting aroused, but figured I would give it a try. Who wouldn't want to be even more aroused, and have more orgasms? I applied a small dab to my clit, and really did not notice anything. So I applied a dab more. After a few seconds, I did start to get all tingly there. I felt it doing its thing, and it felt very nice. It was not overly strong, as some products can be, but definitely noticeable.

I used my fingers to test just how sensitive I was, and found I was a bit more than normal, but not a lot. I grabbed my go-to vibe, and started to work myself up to an orgasm. I really don't think the gel helped me to get there any quicker, nor did it have any affect on how many orgasms I had. But, still, it felt nice and will be a fun occasional addition to my play time. This would be a good product for any woman to try, as our bodies all react differently and it may send another over-the-top.

I give the Sexual Accelerator Gel 3 out of 5 tingly stars.

• Members

Could couples use this Gel...Or is solely for clitoral stimulation... Im not sure Id appreciate a tingly sensation while Hard...

• Members

Could couples use this Gel...Or is solely for clitoral stimulation... Im not sure Id appreciate a tingly sensation while Hard...

Yes, I have this as well. It definitely stimulates the clitoris, and does little for other parts.

• Members

Yes, I have this as well. It definitely stimulates the clitoris, and does little for other parts.

Well, so much for the Gel...B)

• Members

quote name='ReadyToMoveOn' timestamp='1328363475' post='127503']

Well, so much for the Gel...B)

if you want a tingly sensation, the best one we've tried is Max Size Male. There are others but my DH thought this was the best one. Are you interested in something that will effect both of you or just one of you?