Official Community Forums Home

The Man Shark Erection Ring

Mike_d

• Members

This is definitely one of the most unique erection rings on the planet!! This one comes straight from the wild kingdom!

Man Shark Erection Ring

I don’t know if there is a link for this toy, I will put on up as soon as I find it.

There are many diverse and unique cock rings available. Some are simple and straightforward, just a simple rubber or cyberskin ring designed to fit over the base of the penis and testicles to constrict blood flow out of the penis making a stronger and fuller erection. Others have two loops, one for the penis and another for the testicles, a little more user friendly and you still get the desired results. Still others involve micro-vibes designed to stimulate the clitoris during sex, and various combinations of these. Well, I have a new category all together! This thing belongs in the looks like it will hurt and eat your lover all at the same time category. At least those were my initial thoughts. As you can see, the ring is the beginning of a shark mouth, complete with several rows of “teeth” designed to stimulate the man and his partner. Yes, it’s soft and very pliable; it’s made of soft silicone and stretches very well. It just looks kind of uncomfortable.

Well the time came to try “sharky” out and that ring is fairly tight. I had a bit of difficulty getting it on until I added a drop of TooTimid lube. I tend to see if rings go on smoothly at first with out lube just for the “inquiring minds want to know” factor. My advice, use lube, water based lube at that; we don’t want this ring disintegrating, that sort of defeats the purpose. Well, with this ring snug around the base of my member, my wife quipped “Oh honey! He looks like he is gonna eat me!” followed by fits of giggles that a man never really wants to hear when his package is being discussed. Honestly, I had to agree though. The top of the “mouth” only came about one-third of the way up my shaft, but it did look a bit silly.

So it looks silly and fits well, but how does it perform? Not too hot in my book. I could feel the underside doing some thing for me, but it was kind of weak. Since the mouth is attached to me, there is no real way for it to deliver the friction that I wanted. The top part did face up and rub my wife’s labia and clit, but the silicone was so soft, she said it really didn’t do much for her. Now, it did give me a bit more staying power and I really like a snug fit, and it delivered in those categories, not to mention the novelty of a penis shark.

Overall, the ring is good, nice and snug, the “teeth” are just a bit too soft to do anything. This is definitely a novelty and unique product. If you are looking for a great gag kind of gift for a bridal shower or bachelorette party gift, it will definitely spark a reaction!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the review. Based on your review, we will not be adding this to our store. It was a new item that we were considering adding to the store, only if we received positive feedback.

Rob

OMG, sorry Mike, I had to laugh at this, the pic in my head and all. Sorry, not laughing at your manliness, and I am sure the pointing isn't helping either. :D

It's good to read not-so-positive reviews too, that way you know what to steer clear of! Thanks. :)