Official Community Forums Home

Sex On Your Period!

Guest eminatic

14 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about sex during menstruation?

• I'm all for it
    • I would never do it
    • I would do it under certain conditions (shower, Softcup, etc)
    • I would do it on certain days of my (or my partner's) period
    • other

• Members

This may take awhile...:P

Guest eminatic

That being said, I can understand not wanting to deal with someone else's period. I REFUSE to take out the bathroom garbage if my roommate is on her's, extreme? Maybe but I don't have one so why should i have to deal with it?

i don't think that's too extreme, no one wants to touch discarded human waste D: i had a similar rule when i lived with my sister, whoever was on their period -- that's who had to change out the trashcans lol :lol: on a similar note though, cups prevent oxygen from interacting with menstrual fluid thus preventing that "period smell" X_x

also the euro was a bit weaker than i originally thought, so i bought a Meluna, hopefully it will be better than the Divacup as it is supposed to be smaller :>

• Members

i don't think that's too extreme, no one wants to touch discarded human waste D: i had a similar rule when i lived with my sister, whoever was on their period -- that's who had to change out the trashcans lol :lol: on a similar note though, cups prevent oxygen from interacting with menstrual fluid thus preventing that "period smell" X_x

also the euro was a bit weaker than i originally thought, so i bought a Meluna, hopefully it will be better than the Divacup as it is supposed to be smaller :>

Its funny, this actually just caused the first big roommate fight, i asked her to take out the garbage because of this. To which she replied, oh that's okay I flush it. I'm not proud, but I lost my shit. I thought everyone knew you don't flush anything like that! I told her flat out, I'm not paying for a plumber to come and if this comes out of our deposit, she owe me the money. That's why we have a trash can in the bathroom, not for her to look at.

Guest eminatic

wtf like....all of it??? how is that even possible? lol i remember when i was in high school i saw ONE specific type of tampon that was created to be flush-able (that is, the wrapper, applicator and tampon could all be flushed) maybe that's what she used? o_O

also speaking of tampons, i've always wondered: how the hell do some girls ONLY buy tampons and nothing else? like...even if that's your main product...what about the last few days when you arent sure u stopped or ur just really light? how do you only use tampons in that situation??? it just turns into a dry stuck pain LOL. i've been in houses of some friends who have not a single pad or pantyliner in the house and it just boggles my mind XD

• Members

wtf like....all of it??? how is that even possible? lol i remember when i was in high school i saw ONE specific type of tampon that was created to be flush-able (that is, the wrapper, applicator and tampon could all be flushed) maybe that's what she used? o_O

also speaking of tampons, i've always wondered: how the hell do some girls ONLY buy tampons and nothing else? like...even if that's your main product...what about the last few days when you arent sure u stopped or ur just really light? how do you only use tampons in that situation??? it just turns into a dry stuck pain LOL. i've been in houses of some friends who have not a single pad or pantyliner in the house and it just boggles my mind XD

Not flushables, i should know, its from the box that I bought forever ago! And I only use tampons (when I need to), you just know your body and your flow. I may not always know when it starts, but I always seem to know when its over.