Official Community Forums Home

Sex On Your Period!

Guest eminatic

14 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about sex during menstruation?

• I'm all for it
    • I would never do it
    • I would do it under certain conditions (shower, Softcup, etc)
    • I would do it on certain days of my (or my partner's) period
    • other

Guest eminatic

I'm pretty sure we've had a thread like this in the past, but what the heck, there's lots of new people here. So how do you feel about sex while on your period? (or for the guys, are you willing to have sex while your partner is menstruating?) Most of my friends pretty much seal up that area with "police line: do not cross" during that time :lol: I've pretty much been the same way, but i've been curious lately and decided to give my Instead Softcups another try. (for those that don't know, it is a menstrual cup that forms a seal around the cervix, and collects menstrual fluid as it comes out of the cervix, thus allowing for "clean" sex during menstruation) but the thing has never worked 100% for me. I think i am part of the "very small percentage of women whose pelvic anatomy is too small" :blink:

anyway every time i use it i cannot stop thinking "this looks huge, how would a guy NOT detect this during sex?" (as is the claim of the manufacturers) so i decided to give some to my friend to see if they worked for her and she did a complete 180 on her opinion of sex during menstruation :lol: now i feel a bit jealous that they do not work for me as well as they work for her, though admittedly i have not actually tried it during sex.

so what is your normal protocol for menstruation?

• Members

First off, the thought of Sex during menstruation is not very appealing, at least for me...

That being said, I have had Sex with my GF during her period. It wasnt planned, it wasnt something we talked about, it merely presented itself and it happened.

I dont know if my GF is more hyped up for Sex during her Period, but it does seem that way, at times. But it isnt a turn on for me, but it has happened, on more than one occasion. If I were to say, it is more of a turn off for ME. But She has a way of circumventing what turns me off and what turns me on...:D

So I cant say "WE" put up a wall during her menstrual period...And I am not familiar with womens hygiene products, thus I am not familiar with any of the "softcup" or other products. She may use them without my knowledge...

I dont want to sound like a Neanderthal, but I am somewhat timid when discussing menstruation, Id rather not know...I know, I know, how childish that sounds...

So To answer your poll, since my answer is not there, Yes I have had Sex during a womans period, but under protest, under duress, or better yet, I was forced and literally raped by my GF... And would I have Sex again during her period, only if the same conditions were met...:P

• Members

I'm pretty sure we've had a thread like this in the past, but what the heck, there's lots of new people here. So how do you feel about sex while on your period? (or for the guys, are you willing to have sex while your partner is menstruating?) Most of my friends pretty much seal up that area with "police line: do not cross" during that time :lol: I've pretty much been the same way, but i've been curious lately and decided to give my Instead Softcups another try. (for those that don't know, it is a menstrual cup that forms a seal around the cervix, and collects menstrual fluid as it comes out of the cervix, thus allowing for "clean" sex during menstruation) but the thing has never worked 100% for me. I think i am part of the "very small percentage of women whose pelvic anatomy is too small" :blink:

anyway every time i use it i cannot stop thinking "this looks huge, how would a guy NOT detect this during sex?" (as is the claim of the manufacturers) so i decided to give some to my friend to see if they worked for her and she did a complete 180 on her opinion of sex during menstruation :lol: now i feel a bit jealous that they do not work for me as well as they work for her, though admittedly i have not actually tried it during sex.

so what is your normal protocol for menstruation?

I have done it many times with past g/f and current wife. They all informed me ahead of time and asked how I felt about it. I think they were all shy and nervous about it. I believe I told them each that it was fine. Although, I think that after I pulled out they were very nervous about what I would see and tried to keep me from looking, even in the shower. Hey, after soap and water it was all gone......literally!

I dont remember any special feelings of physical enjoyment, other than I think the increase in hormones was a plus!!!!!!

• Members

We have NO PROBLEM with having sex when I have my period. I know there are some men who are completely disgusted and even turned off by it. We're both very comfortable with it. I'm not sure if it has something to do with being together for so long also. I think those who are in a newer relationship would probably shy away from this. I'm sure I would also if I was with someone new. One benefit of it is that there's no need for lube use during this time !! LOL......

• Like 1

• Members

We have NO PROBLEM with having sex when I have my period. I know there are some men who are completely disgusted and even turned off by it. We're both very comfortable with it. I'm not sure if it has something to do with being together for so long also. I think those who are in a newer relationship would probably shy away from this. I'm sure I would also if I was with someone new. One benefit of it is that there's no need for lube use during this time !! LOL......

What ! Did you really just say that...:o

• Members

Oh, I'm sorry---is that TMI for you Ready ?? LOL.... (What ???? It's TRUE ! )

And trust me, when your nice hard cock is sliding in and out ever so nicely--who cares that she's on her period ??

Read my own post within this thread... I am very much aware of any and all lubrication which is involved...LoL...

Im just not overly excited by the thought or the visual... And NO, I am not squeamish...:P

• Members

So To answer your poll, since my answer is not there, Yes I have had Sex during a womans period, but under protest, under duress, or better yet, I was forced and literally raped by my GF... And would I have Sex again during her period, only if the same conditions were met...:P

LOL---I have such a nice visual of this now !! But I'm picturing her using that rope on you that Boo showed us a picture of in the Swinger thread !! Tying you up and taking advantage of you during that 5-7 days of the month !!

Yes-- we women somehow always manage to get our way....:)

• Members

LOL---I have such a nice visual of this now !! But I'm picturing her using that rope on you that Boo showed us a picture of in the Swinger thread !! Tying you up and taking advantage of you during that 5-7 days of the month !! :rolleyes:

Yes-- we women somehow always manage to get our way....:)

Hahaha,,,That had me LoL...Literally...:lol:

There will be payback...:angry:

• Members

We've done it several times. My wife gets really bad cramping and never is really in the mood though so it is few and far between when it does happen. Wendy is right, though, lube is totally unnecessary. Typically we will have sex just at the end of her cycle when she's feeling better again and I jump-start her again for another couple days of medium bleeding which, in and of itself, is a reason to not want to do it. The thing is that I have a very healthy sex drive and, well, when she's willing nothing else really matters. What's a little blood between lovers?

Randy

• Review Team

Have done it and likely will again. I think it is a little strange but the last two male lovers I have had even seem really turned on by it. Idk why. Yes, it does help with cramps, and I find my orgasms can even be better "during that time of the month" (taking it easy on the language for Ready, hehee!) I was initially a little freaked out by the thought, but he wasn't, and it ended up being great sex. And I am ALL for great sex!!! :D

@OP - I have a couple of friends who use the soft cups and they both LOVE them. I have never asked them about sex with them though, guess I'll need to do that now. :)

• Members

We've done it several times. My wife gets really bad cramping and never is really in the mood though so it is few and far between when it does happen. Wendy is right, though, lube is totally unnecessary. Typically we will have sex just at the end of her cycle when she's feeling better again and I jump-start her again for another couple days of medium bleeding which, in and of itself, is a reason to not want to do it. The thing is that I have a very healthy sex drive and, well, when she's willing nothing else really matters. What's a little blood between lovers?

Randy

Waaayyyyy TMI...

Jeez, I am at the point where I wish I could block this thread from my own personal viewing...

Im kidding of course, but I have never felt comfortable about talking of this subject whatsoever... When I was married and I argued with my Ex, I would sarcastically tell her, "DO YOU KNOW WHY GOD MADE IT SO WOMEN HAD PERIODS,....BECAUSE THEY DESERVE IT"...

Ok, I am now labeled a PIG...Im sorry ladies, but I am not really comfortable with this topic...And I only made this statement with my EX when upset...So I have a disclaimer (sort of)...

Carry on....:rolleyes:

• Members

While I have done it a time or two on purpose, and many other times had "fucked it out of her," it kind of falls into the ick department for me, so I am not really interested in doing it on purpose. Not a big deal. Just, I'd rather not.

In another thread on this way back in time, I think the majority of folks said they did it and had no problem with it. I was a little surprised by that. The only caveat was that they typically skipped the first/worst/heaviest day or two.

• Members

... When I was married and I argued with my Ex, I would sarcastically tell her, "DO YOU KNOW WHY GOD MADE IT SO WOMEN HAD PERIODS,....BECAUSE THEY DESERVE IT"...

Did she have any witty comebacks?

• Members

Im kidding of course, but I have never felt comfortable about talking of this subject whatsoever... When I was married and I argued with my Ex, I would sarcastically tell her, "DO YOU KNOW WHY GOD MADE IT SO WOMEN HAD PERIODS,....BECAUSE THEY DESERVE IT"...

Your not a pig for that, I think its crossed a few men (and women's mind).

Personally I think its just too messy to be fun. That being said it feels so amazing! But I don't get a period on my current BC so its not an issue for us. Em, I think we discussed this, but what about the sponge? I knew a lot of girls back in the day who loved that.

• Members

We have no problem with having sex during my period. We have done it a few times. The first time was only 2 months after we had been together as we were enjoying our Valentine's Day and that was not going to stop us. Granted I am lucky enough that mine is very light so it isn't a huge concern.

• Members

I've never lacked in the "lube" department. Also my relationship isn't new, we've been together almost 4 years and was together once before about 6 years ago. Its just personal preference not how old or mature or "comfortable" you are with someone.

That's very true also. It's definitely a personal preference.

And Ready--now that you've voiced that the topic completely unhinges you----

I may go out of my way just to tease and torture you with it !

It's kind of like Superman confessing that kryptonite makes him vulnerable !!

I do love to tease you know.... :rolleyes:

• Members

That's very true also. It's definitely a personal preference.

And Ready--now that you've voiced that the topic completely unhinges you----

I may go out of my way just to tease and torture you with it !

It's kind of like Superman confessing that kryptonite makes him vulnerable !!

I do love to tease you know.... :rolleyes:

Yes, I am well aware of my vulnerabilities...As do the women in my office, as they laugh and cut up when this topic is brought up around me...:angry:

• Members

I don't mind menstrual sex but we both have one condition - put a towel down so the bedsheets don't get ruined. The upside to that time of the month is that my wife's sex drive is at its peak though the birth control pills have clipped that considerably. I prefer not going down on her when she's bleeding but it doesn't matter as she doesn't want my head there anyway. All in all, it's not a problem.

• Members

Oh exactly I would not want him to go down on me, but agree about a towel. We actually have a blanket that is useful for things like that as then you don't have to worry about making sure that you stay on top of the towel. Mind you it has only been a couple of times in the 4+ years together that this has presented itself when we wanted to be together.

• Members

I was the one not comfortable having sex during "that" time of the month. However, after much time and talking I tried, and found as long as we put a towel down (dark color) it's fine.

• Members

This Is Still Being Discussed....:angry:

• Members

We LOVE driving you crazy !!! :rolleyes:

As do most Women within my Life...:blink: