Official Community Forums Home

Basix Rubber Dildo W/suction Cup

Tyger

(Again, will post the pic when the feature is working again on the site)

That’s-a-longa-ding-dong!!

Yep, I said it! This bad boy toy by Basix, is a lot in a simple package. Pipedream comes up with some fantastic products for great prices. This rubber dildo is just another quality, American-made product. Phthalates & latex free, this toy is environmentally safe, and hypoallergenic. How much easier can toy-choosing get?

The clear rubber is good, and thick. It’s s-o-l-i-d! When first opening the package, I got that “New Toy” smell wafting up from it, and even after a bath in warm soapy water, it was till there, but with rubber, you should pretty much expect that smell to be there. Remember, when playing with rubber toys, use only water-based lubes.

I loved the fact that this toy was clear. Even though it’s veined, wrinkled, and textured like a real cock, including some hefty balls, the clear aspect of the toy made it less life-like and more fun for me.

The weight of it was definitely impressive. But I liked it since it was CLEAR I had a big cock on my hands. With an insertable length of a little over 7”, and a diameter of a little over 2”, this dildo was a lot to handle. The suction cup is very, very strong, gripping the edge of my tub with gusto, it held on like a trooper through the rigorous workout I gave it. With some lube, and lots of clit stimulation, this toy clearly filled me to the brim, and then some. It took a little bit to get it all in there, but when I did, OMG!! It felt supurb! I could feel the head popping in & out, stimulating my vaginal walls. The texture added to the pleasure, feeling very close to the real thing. I love how the rubber warms up with my body heat, adding more to the orgasmingly fantastic experience.

You’d think that holding on to slick rubber would be a problem. But it’s not with this toy. After using it in the shower, I slid it off the side of the tub, brought it into the bedroom, and used the suction cup and balls to grasp it, and thrust it in & out steadily.

Remember, this toy is classified as a LARGE dildo, so please be sure that this size is something you want to undertake. This toy is not for beginners due to its size. However, if you’re experienced, and looking for something simple, versatile, easy to care for, and a quality product, it’s clear that this one should be on your list.

I give this bad-boy a clear 4 out of 4 Tyger Paws and a growl of satisfaction!!!

The Clear Choice!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...