Official Community Forums Home

Zeus Ring

ladylove

• Members

46614_2.jpg

The Zeus Cock ring has a 3 speed bullet in the top portion of the ring with large and small nubs that promise to excite the clitoris. It also has 3 jell covered hanging metallic ball with soft spikes. The center ring is stretchy enough to fit anyone. It's batteries are included, always a plus.

Zeus has very ML-M-H vibe that is easily controlled with a push of a button. The bullet slides out for more imaginative play. The cock ring is very stretchy, but DH felt it was tight and a bit uncomfortable. In order to asses Zeus properly DH and I tried out many different positions in order to get the full effect of the metallic balls, unfortunately there was little to non. The vibe is very good and was used for more. If you like a tight fitting cock ring with good vibes, you will enjoy Zeus.

I award Zeus a 1 out of 5 Hearts

Zeus Vibrating Ring

• Members

NO EFFING WAY!!! :angry::angry::angry:

• Members

tongue.gif What a surprise.

What are you Implying...<_<

• Members

What a pretty shade of blue LL. It will go so nicely with Ready's red tie. Especially when we use his tie to tie his hands behind his head while we strap this cock ring on him !! No "effing way" you say Ready ? Hmmmmm you may not have a choice... :rolleyes: .

• Members

What a pretty shade of blue LL. It will go so nicely with Ready's red tie. Especially when we use his tie to tie his hands behind his head while we strap this cock ring on him !! No "effing way" you say Ready ? Hmmmmm you may not have a choice... :rolleyes: .

Well, under the circumstances given above, I may have to submit...:P

• Members

Well, under the circumstances given above, I may have to submit...:P

I believe Wendy and I will be taking care of that minor detail. tongue.gif

• Members

I believe Wendy and I will be taking care of that minor detail. :P

Believe me, no detail is minor...Everything is as important as the next...How many licks does it take to reach...You know what I mean...:P

• Members

Believe me, no detail is minor...Everything is as important as the next...How many licks does it take to reach...You know what I mean...:P

Wendy, I'll start...

one

tongue.gif

• Members

Wendy, I'll start...

one

tongue.gif

Hahaha....This could take awhile....:D

• Members

Hahaha....This could take awhile....:D

We have to wait for Wendy.... but it really depends on your stamina wink.gif

Wow, looks like some sort of medival torture device! Sorry it didn't work out for you.

• Members

Wow, looks like some sort of medival torture device! Sorry it didn't work out for you.

yes it looks interesting, but I have a few more to write reviews on... so sit tight I think I have some winners to post.

• Members

yes it looks interesting, but I have a few more to write reviews on... so sit tight I think I have some winners to post.

Time management issues seem consistent.... :P