Official Community Forums Home

Vibrating Nipple Clamps

ladylove

• Members

PD218700_p3.jpg

Vibrating Nipple Clamps

Review by Ladylove 3/2012

The vibrating nipple clamps is a pair of rubber tipped, corded clamps that have 10 patterns to choose from. You can adjust them as tightly or as loosed as you desire. It comes with a free satin mask. You will need 2 AA batteries to get-a-buzzin, insertion of batteries is easy and self explanatory.

The Vibrations are about medium intensity and can be felt quite nicely. There is a push button on/off on a hand held control along with another button that has you cycle through each one of the ten patterns before going back to the beginning again. The patterns are and in order: foreplay, tease, arouse, zoom, wave, pulsation vibration, random, racer, and climax. Some of the vibration seemed the same, but enough of them were different enough to make this a very good toy choice. I usually don't like corded toys, but in this case It makes the clamps much easier to control.

I award these Vibrating Nipple Clamps 4 out of 5 hearts.

http://www.tootimid.com/10-function-vibrating-nipple-clamps.html

• Members

LL---These look great !! You are certainly full of surprises as I would NEVER have thought you would enjoy nipple clamps !!! :):)

Personally-- I don't enjoy a lot of nipple stimulation. A little bit is nice but I wouldn't want anything like this on myself.

I'll bet there are a ton of people who would though ! (Including some men ! )

Did they hurt? Did you like them? What did you like about them exactly? Were the vibes strong?

• Members

Here's the low down Tyger.

I love nipple stimulation I have non-piercing nipple rings and always wanted to try them; I like them. It's not something I will use all the time but will once in a while. You can adjust the intensity of the clamps very easily. Since I don't enjoy pain they were adjusted tight enough to stay on and feel the buzz but not so tight as to hurt. The vibs are medium at stated.

Wendy, as I told Tyger, they don't have hurt. If you like nipple stimulation you just may like these.

• Members

Holy Shyte Batman! And I was afraid of Ms E's pink Taser...Now these things clamped to my Family Jewels is what Im seeing.... :blink:

• Members

Ready:

:unsure: I guess you could clamp the family jewels, but OUCH!!!!! Wouldn't want to damage those precious boys in any way. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • Members

PD218700_p3.jpg

Vibrating Nipple Clamps

Review by Ladylove 3/2012

The vibrating nipple clamps is a pair of rubber tipped, corded clamps that have 10 patterns to choose from. You can adjust them as tightly or as loosed as you desire. It comes with a free satin mask. You will need 2 AA batteries to get-a-buzzin, insertion of batteries is easy and self explanatory.

The Vibrations are about medium intensity and can be felt quite nicely. There is a push button on/off on a hand held control along with another button that has you cycle through each one of the ten patterns before going back to the beginning again. The patterns are and in order: foreplay, tease, arouse, zoom, wave, pulsation vibration, random, racer, and climax. Some of the vibration seemed the same, but enough of them were different enough to make this a very good toy choice. I usually don't like corded toys, but in this case It makes the clamps much easier to control.

I award these Vibrating Nipple Clamps 4 out of 5 hearts.

http://www.tootimid....ple-clamps.html

one can't really say she can enjoy a thing if at first she's not into it once. In my case I have tried a lot of sex toys that made me say "ahh,they were great" :)