Official Community Forums Home

Simple & True Vibrating Ring Nubby

ladylove

• Members

51D6R6XluxL._SS500_.jpg

The Simple and True Vibrating Ring Nubby is a waterproof, silicone cockring that will stretches for any size man. It doesn't look like it will hold up, but I tried stretching it out to sizes that couldn't be human, and it held. Your man can wear this around the base of his penis, or stretch it out to include his testicle. The top of the bullet area has raised 'Nubbies", with the center nubs raised just a little more, all for her pleasure. The vibes on this cockring are low, and the bullet is self contained, and lasts for about 30 min. When the batteries run out, throw it out and get a new one. I award The Simple and True Vibrating Ring Nubby a 2 out of 5 hearts.

https://www.tootimid.com/simple-and-true-vibrating-ring-nubby.html

• Members

Throw it out and get a new one...LoL...

Really...

I just found it funny... :P

I loved the "stretching it to sizes that wouldn't be human! That made me giggle!! :)

• 1 month later...
  • Members

51D6R6XluxL._SS500_.jpg

The Simple and True Vibrating Ring Nubby is a waterproof, silicone cockring that will stretches for any size man. It doesn't look like it will hold up, but I tried stretching it out to sizes that couldn't be human, and it held. Your man can wear this around the base of his penis, or stretch it out to include his testicle. The top of the bullet area has raised 'Nubbies", with the center nubs raised just a little more, all for her pleasure. The vibes on this cockring are low, and the bullet is self contained, and lasts for about 30 min. When the batteries run out, throw it out and get a new one. I award The Simple and True Vibrating Ring Nubby a 2 out of 5 hearts.

https://www.tootimid...ring-nubby.html

that sounds great! what more if you experienced it . I for one have tried it with my partner . and it's the best :)