Official Community Forums Home

Infrared Electric Massager

Tyger

$%28KGrHqR,%21iwE9TbMzSFnBP,%21mEHnIg%7E%7E60_1.JPG?set_id=880000500F

I always love a good massage, usually at the hands of my hubby, but if he's unavailable, for whatever reason, what's a girl suppose to do? After all, massage helps release tension in sore, overworked muscles & enhances blood flow, add some heat to the mix, and you're de-stressing the areas in need of attention! I've been eye-balling one of these sorts of items for quite a while, reading reviews of all sorts of items, seeing which one seemed like a good fit for my specific needs. And I've found one made by California Exotics, which is one of my favorite toy companies.

This deep red & black colored massager seems to have it all! An over 6' (yes, FOOT) cord which means easy reaching with it all over your or your lover's body, and, of course, NO batteries!! It comes with 5 attachments: Focus Cone, Large Bump, Buffer, Dualer, & Wide Nubbed. They slip on and off the attachment head very easily. Each can be easily washed and used for all parts of the body. The head of the massager is on a Flexo-Joint, which makes it have a little "give" to it for better pressure and more control.There is a Low & a High setting, which is easily adjusted with the slide-switch on one side of the handle. It's a little confusing, but the heat when on low vibes is high, and when the vibes are on high, the heat is low. Probably so as not to burn out the massager.

The 13 3/4" (yes, a little over a foot long itself) massager is NOT waterproof, and being an electric apparatus, I'd keep it away from water totally. The instructions also say to set to "low" for infrared heat when it's applied to the face or other sensitive areas.

When I got this item, I was excited ALL OVER this time! I'd worn some dress shoes that didn't agree with all of my running around earlier that day, so this was awesome for my tired, achy feet. I grabbed the Large Bump attachment, slid it onto the head's nub for the attachments, turned it on low, and felt the power of the low vibes very effectively, though the heat wasn't very noticeable until it had been running a few minutes. Massaging both feet felt great, and they had that relaxed, tingly feeling. Next, I used the Dualer on my neck. It's got 2 decently spread apart nubs on it, perfect for getting both sides of some muscles. Rubbing it slowly up & down my neck, I thought of how I could use this attachment on my hubby's lil' soldier sometime, since it's the perfect shape for it. The Buffer can be used to spread lotion on various parts of the body, and can be cleaned up afterwards for more usage. I haven't tried it yet, or how easy the lotion comes out of the Buffer. The Wide Nubbed attachment is perfect for scalp massage. It's got wide-spread apart nubs that remind me of more like long, thin teeth, almost like a round comb.

I saved the best for last: The Focus Cone. As you know, I'm a gal that LOVES direct, strong stimulation to my clit. Many of the reviews and/or descriptions I've read, haven't said anything much about the sexual uses for this toy, which was very frustrating, since the reviews I'd been reading on other sites, were also sex toy sites. So, I was kind of wondering how this would work, since it's promoted, for the most part, as a muscle massager for the rest of the body. Curious, I put the Focus Cone attachment on, started it on low, added to my clit, and rubbed it around for a few seconds. Whoa, Mama!!! Daring, I put it on HIGH, and I was off, literally, like a rocket!!! The vibes were very, very strong, so I don't recommend that for very long if you do like the high vibes/direct stimulation. I don't think you could stand it very long anyway! LOL

It's very easy to hang on to, and even though it's kind of long, I didn't find it uncomfortable or cumbersome. And, for overall functionality, form, color, style, ease of use, and the WOW factor, it gets a 4 out of 4 Tyger Paw rating, plus a tail quiver, claw curling, purr of approval!!!

http://www.tootimid.com/infrared-electric-massager.html

• Members

Sound fabulous! Thanks for the review. I love that you can really use it for massaging other parts.

I will say that even on LOW, this is a strong item to put down there, so if you don't like having strong vibes, it's not for your nether-parts, but great for everywhere else. :)

• 2 months later...

Picture added. :)