Official Community Forums Home

Buttplug With Tail - Cant Find One!

Hello !!

My lovely man and I really want to find vibrating buttplugs with tails, but as he is a veggie and we are both pro-animal rights, neither of us want an actual real fur tail [which is so far all we can find] and, we really want furry wolf or fox tails rather than hair [like pony tails] or cats or bunnies, SO -

Does anyone know of any anywhere, OR anything I can modify by making my own tails out of faux fur? I am reluctant to spend money buying plugs and then finding theres no way to attach my beloved tail!

We have found a decent vibrating plug but the tail side of things is a pain in the...ass!! haha

• 11 months later...
  • Members

WOW, how did I miss this when it was posted. A stainless steel pony tail butt plug! Too bad they didn't have those when I was a kid playing cowboys and indians.

Maybe this site will help...how interesting!

http://www.butttailplug.com/

• Members

I think the ones that look like foxes are ADORABLE! I soooo want one. I wonder if you could buy the one from the site, and then add whatever tail you wanted?