Official Community Forums Home

New To Everything

• Members

Hello everyone. :)

I just found this place by chance and I'm not gonna lie, I'm a bit nervous about joining up. I'm still a virgin and I'm just starting to get interested in trying some toys and hopefully learning some tricks to try out on a future-special-someone. I'm in college right now and have a roommate that I don't really get along with so discretion and quiet are a must for me.

Anyway, I look forward to meeting and learning from all of you. <3

• Members

Thank you for the warm welcome! :D I've already found a couple things in the masturbation section that I hadn't thought of before, I can't wait to try them out after work today! :)

• Members

Welcome Bunny !! :) Don't be nervous. We are all more than happy to help.

It's nice to have new members on here.

The board has been less then active lately so we can use some new topics (and new members !! LOL ! )

Feel free to post anything you'd like.

Read through some of the older topics too---there are tons of helpful posts.

I was a virgin until I got married at age 23.

It's great that websites like this are out there now as there was nothing like this when I was your age.

I learned about masturbation through books (Judy Blume books -- LOL !! )

We look forward to hearing more from you !

• Like 1

• Members

Thank you Wendy! This forum is already helping my confidence on the subject. I only started masturbating a couple years ago and for the longest time I thought it was unusual for a girl. It wasn't exactly something I felt comfortable asking my mom or friends about.... Thanks to the wonderful people here though, I just purchased my first three toys and I can't wait for them to get here so I can try them out!

• Members

Welcome to the forum and as the others have said ask away. There is a wealth of information around.

• Like 1

• Members

Welcome, Bunny!

• Members

Welcome! I can see by your sig line you're open to understanding the way the world really works.

• Members

Bunny, I love your profile page. It sounds like you've had a great upbringing and family life.

That's awesome that you are so close to your mom.

You are an amazing artist--that is your drawing on your profile---yes ??

You are very talented and will do wonderfully in college--and in the career you choose.

There is nothing wrong with waiting for the right one to come along.

Don't ever let anyone make you feel badly about that--or pressure you.

You will know when you are ready.

• Like 1

• Members

Thank you Wendy! :D I'd forgotten what I wrote there so I had to go back and read through it again.... :P

Me and my mom have been really close for most of my life. There was a period of about two years were we had issues but what child doesn't disconnect from the parents a bit when they start going through puberty? We're much closer than we used to be now and I talk to her about almost everything. I'm still uncomfortable talking to her about anything sexual but part of that has to do with she always puts me on speaker-phone when I call. :P

Ah, yes it's one of my older drawings and thank you! I'm very glad you think so. :) I'm currently going into costuming so my drawing comes in handy when I want to come up with ideas though mostly all I do right now is fan art. :D

Thank you again! I've never been much for letting people push me around once I've made up my mind. I've had guys break up with me before because I wouldn't sleep with them and while it hurts a bit, I'm smart enough to know those weren't good relationships anyway if that's all they wanted.

• Members

Hello everyone. :)

I just found this place by chance and I'm not gonna lie, I'm a bit nervous about joining up. I'm still a virgin and I'm just starting to get interested in trying some toys and hopefully learning some tricks to try out on a future-special-someone. I'm in college right now and have a roommate that I don't really get along with so discretion and quiet are a must for me.

Anyway, I look forward to meeting and learning from all of you. <3

Hi Bunny_B and Welcome...

I look forward to your input...

Also, the sketch in your Avatar, is it of your own hand...Nicely done if so...The young man in the background appears somewhat devilish (his hair somewhat horned)... Maybe you're attracted to a Bad Boy image... :P

• Members

Thank you Ready. My avatar is one of my older drawings and I'm glad you like it. :). If the man looks devilish it's purely because his hair turned out that way, bad boys don't interest me outside of eighties movies.

• 3 weeks later...