Official Community Forums Home

Vibrating Support Plus - Enhance System

ladylove

• Members

Vibrating Support Plus - Enhance System boasts about being the worlds first patented support system with added flexibility and comfort... sounds great! Also it has a duel stainless steel (SS) semicircle at the base and 3 strategically placed SS beads up the sides for her. The vibration can be either contact or continuous by flipping a small switch. Batteries are included.

We have used several different types of cock rings in the past, we both love the buzz. When I received the Vibrating Support Plus Wireless Enhancement System I was both curious and excited to use it. This was not the easiest toy to use. Your man needs to be fully erect and you'll need to lubricate him and the inside of the ring then stretch it over and down his 'joy stick'. Also, decide if you want to have a continuous or contact vibes ahead of time, it's difficult switch once it's on and in place. We placed the small buzz forward for clitoral stimulation then turn it around for some buzzin' on his boys and delicious anal stimulation for me. The metal ring at the base and small metal balls up the sides enhances the vibrations for both... The cage itself added extra stimulation for me but DH took it off to have his O. We both enjoyed the 'Vibrating Support Plus - Enhance System' and will be used from time to time.

If your Man has an extra thick penis, or is are less than 4 inches full erect this is not the toy for you.

This is a great toy for the experienced cock ring user who is of average width and not under four inches in length fully erect. We award this a 3 out of 5 hearts.

http://www.tootimid....nce-system.html

Sounds interesting. :)