Official Community Forums Home

Clit Plumping Enhancing Cream

Tyger

(Item's not letting me post a pic at this time. Will try to get one on here for y'all soon!)

Who wants a more sensitive clit for better orgasms? Can I see a show of hands? I do! I do!

I'm always a bit skeptical of clit enhancing stimulation creams. After all, who hasn't bought something that's boasted great results, with mind-blowing orgasms, only to wind up with a slight sparkler-like tingling *down there*? Yeah, been there, done that, even got the t-shirt.

Simply stated, this product says it will heighten clit sensations, elevate awareness of the clit, & make the clit feel & apear larger.

Water-based, made in the good ole USA, with an easy to open flip-top, this creamy white cream has a minty scent to it, and comes in a 2 oz bottle that has a seal over it. After removal, take care on how hard you squeeze because both holes are decent sized.

So, let me repeat, I was skeptical, but hopeful, since I've used Adam & Eve products successfully before, I was optimistic at least.

Dabbing a litte on my finger, then massaging it onto my clit, I waited. And waited. OK, so I dabbed a bit more on my finger, then on my clit. Wait, wait......hm, and just when I thought I'd give up and just solo play without any additive, whoo-hoo!!! I felt the tingling warmth of the mint penetrate and allow me to feel my clit even more. And yes, it DID feel bigger than normal! Whoa! It took me no time at all to orgasm with a little playing. SUCCESS!!!

As for the clean up, it washed off really easily, however, be warned dear player, the cream does get absorbed into your skin, so you will feel some lingering warmth for a while longer, even after washing. It took me about an hour to stop feeling the warmth. But it felt gooooood!!!

I give this item 4 out of 4 Tyger paws up, with a resounding PURRRR!!!

http://www.tootimid.com/clit-plumper.html