Official Community Forums Home

Newbie To Forums

Hi, all. I'm new, too. today. Just now. I'm a widow. Need some courage, however after what I've gone through I've grown a lot. Nice to talk to you. HELP!!! THANKS.

• Members

Hi, all. I'm new, too. today. Just now. I'm a widow. Need some courage, however after what I've gone through I've grown a lot. Nice to talk to you. HELP!!! THANKS.

Welcome to you and all others...

What kind of courage or help are you seeking as you havent stated and such words can be very ambiguous ...

But alas, there are men and women of various sexual backgrounds which hopefully someone (male or female) may be able to help you with any sexual fears you may have...

Condolences on the loss of your spouse, however long ago it may have been...

Welcome to TT...

• Members

Thanks, LadyLove; still trying to figure out what's where. How do you manage scroll order (so as not to have to scroll 370 pages to get current on TPBM, for example)?

^_^ Yes, that could get frustrating. Under the topic title you will see more info about who started the topic, when it was started and low and behold how many pages it has. Just click on the last page number and BINGO, your there. Hope this helps.

Welcome, I look forward to your input.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss, and hope you find some comfort in the happy memories your shared.