Official Community Forums Home

Sexual Positions 101

Mikayla1

• Members

Ok Guys and Gals, sooooo many of you have asked me the questions about sexual positions that I have answered the call by writing an article on the best 20 positions to obtain G-Spot orgasms, clitoral orgasms, mutlitple orgasms, etc! If you have asked it, it is in here! Remember, these are only the top 20 - there are many, many more where these came from. So, read up and ENJOY!!

Mikayla

Top 20 Positions to try TONIGHT!!

• Members

Thank you, Mikayla! I read this article the other day. My husband and I had finally just gotten over our poison ivy & flu yuckies and when I read this, I gained an evil little grin of conspiracy!

Backing up for a moment.... We celebrated our mutual birthday on the 11th. I surprised him with a bullet, a first toy for either of us, but something I felt wouldn't scare him off (he's a bit of a square ;) ). He loved it, especially he loved using it on me! Well, I didn't realize how much he enjoyed it until last night.

After a lot of foreplay (love love love the foreplay!), he was about to take me, and I said, "Uh-uh, I wanna try something." "Okay," he agrees, to my surprise. :D I turned around and "Reverse Cowgirl"ed him and got an "Oh!" of pleasant surprise from him. *giggle* Then HE surprised ME by pulling out the bullet and slipping it between us, cradled against my clit! Ooooooh my gosh, I was in heaven.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to stay in the position too long. I was doing it in a squat (instead of on my knees) and it was a bad, bad night arthritis-wise, but I just HAD to try! Hehe! Needless to say, even though we continued in missionary and with the bullet, it was a very loud, multiple-orgasmic session!

I'll definitely be referring to this list to try something new each time! Thanks again! :wub:

• Members

Good for you Valntyn! On both accounts - position and Bullet!

The best thing about the reverse cowgirl is that you can do it in a squat, you can do it with your legs bent (on knees) and you can transition to other positions by leaning down flat! So next time those knees give out girl - and I understand that, I have runner's knees - just switch it up for a while and try moving your knees around!

Good for you!

BTW, the bullet is one of my FAVORITE toys, did you read my top toy pick article???

Mikayla

• Members

I did read your top pick list, yes! :) Your words on the bullets were one of the reasons I chose this as my/our first toy. I wanted something simple, something that wouldn't scare my husband away from the idea, and something we could both use on one another.

TooTimid recently offered the Powerful Vibrating Sparkling Egg on sale. Money's real tight here, even with TT's great prices. I saw this offer, though -- its price plus S&H totalled was less than the regular cost of the bullet! Well, I couldn't pass that up, so I quickly ordered a pretty pink one! This was definitely the perfect starting toy for newbies like us. My wishlist is growing, but I can't see me ever NOT having one of these!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I love the X position... we haven't done it in years, but I printed out your Top 20 article and read it with my husband, and we tried it again. Wow! I had forgotten how intensely this position hits my G-spot! The Lap Dance is fun, too, but you're right about needing to wear heels to get the angle right. Not that paolo minded!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Mikayla, Just a quick question. I thought you were also working on a article how to reach a O. Just curious if you were still writing that one or? I am only asking since my girlfriend keeps asking me how, I have talked to her and she has also read the numerous post here on the forum. :) Just a curiosity, you know what they say curiosity kills that cat. LOL

Thanks!

Kathy

• Members

Actually Katprr, that article has been up on the front page www.tootimid.com for a couple of weeks now!

Here is the link for it:

http://www.tootimid.com/sex_education/misc...have_orgasm.htm

I also just finished an article on how to have a G-Spot orgasm, that will be coming soon!

Mikayla

• 5 months later...
  • Members

I am sorry I missed this question, it was sort of buried in this older topic.

Bullets are various in size and in power - but for the most part, they all do the same thing. They provide a tremendous amount of direct stimulation to a woman's clit, and this is most likely how she will reach an orgasm, and right quick too! I LOVE my bullets - LOVE them!''

In fact, if you have read any of my articles on masturbation or on my favorite toys, a bullet is ALWAYS mentioned. I think it is every woman's must have toy.

As for what to get, or which one, that is really up to you. They are cheap for the most part - under 10 to maybe 50 for the wireless ones. I suggest just getting a basic one to try, and then if you want to build up, you can.

If you want more information about bullets, and what they can do for you, read my article on Reaching the Big 'O' - I believe I discuss it in depth there!

Good Luck!

Mikayla

• Like 1